+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Thank You Live Feed Posters!

FORT Fogey
    Thank you too! I would subscribe, but money is tight right now. I can't even tell you how much I appreciate the generosity you all show on this site. It is amazing. You are good people (unlike so many member of the house !!! )

Having CBS block the live feeds made me realize how ADDICTED i am to FORT and reading the live feed forum.

Thank you so much to all of you who subscribe to the feeds and take the time to transcribe them for us!!! I really appreciate it!

DIDO from me too

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Duck
    Having CBS block the live feeds made me realize how ADDICTED i am to FORT and reading the live feed forum.

Thank you so much to all of you who subscribe to the feeds and take the time to transcribe them for us!!! I really appreciate it!
    I know...since the damn live feeds are blocked I'm now going to HAVE to clean my house...............sheesh...thanks CBS.........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

A big thanks to all of you. The feeds would be too addictive for me to have. Heck, it's bad enough just being in this forum. I do appreciate all the work y'all do to keep us cheapskates informed.

Whaddup Janelle!? troubleinpink's Avatar
    I just joined but I've been lurking at the Live Feed Updates all season.

Big Kudos and thanks to everyone who contributes!

A huge thank you from a former lurker and slowly emerging poster. You have no idea how much your time and wit has been appreciated.

Now, where does one post around here to receive one of those nifty "Welcome" cartoons from some fabulous reg? My very first post was in the "Letters to the Houseguests" thread and before I joined in the fun, I wrote a sort of "I'm new, thank you all, been reading FORT for awhile, hi to everyone" post and no one welcomed me or said hi or anything. I was going to cry, but then I realized I'm not Jennifer Vasquez.

Also, if anyone could help me figure out how I can set up a sig line (can't figure that out for some reason) and how to do a custom av, I'd REALLY appreciate it. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Pennifer
    A huge thank you from a former lurker and slowly emerging poster. You have no idea how much your time and wit has been appreciated.

Now, where does one post around here to receive one of those nifty "Welcome" cartoons from some fabulous reg? My very first post was in the "Letters to the Houseguests" thread and before I joined in the fun, I wrote a sort of "I'm new, thank you all, been reading FORT for awhile, hi to everyone" post and no one welcomed me or said hi or anything. I was going to cry, but then I realized I'm not Jennifer Vasquez.

Also, if anyone could help me figure out how I can set up a sig line (can't figure that out for some reason) and how to do a custom av, I'd REALLY appreciate it. Thank you!
    To get a custom av, just go into the edit section and there will be a box at the bottom to tick off to get a custom one, the you browse through to find the pic on your computer you want. You have to have a certain size pic to be able to do it.
    Pennifer

I also wanted to give my props to all of those dedicated posters that stay up all hours of the night to keep us cheapskate junkies in the loop! I think I would have a different opinion of some of the people in the house if I didn't have you guys!!

Yes!! A Big Thanks to all you live feeders out there. This is my second season here at Fort and couldnt watch another bb without you all!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234