+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank You Live Feed Posters!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I also want to thank everyone that keeps us posted on what the hamsters are doing. You guys rock Thanks again for all your hard work. It is very appreciated
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Add me to that, I think you guys have done a great job especially after what has transpired today! Thanks so much! You guys make me laugh too!

I missed the feeds when the blow up happened.

You guys all rock. Good work Hepcat, Jewelsy, Uncle... and the rest of the team that maintains this forum and keeps us in line.
    Kaysar + Janelle forever!

Join the Soveriegn Six ::: Fan Listing

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been posting in the feeds thread! my cable has been out [of ALL times to go out too ] and i haven't been able to get the feeds since the blow up yesterday... so thank you again so much for all that you do to keep us non-feeders up to date!

Gotta add my thanks to everyone, too. I enjoy the recaps and conversation here a lot more than the CBS show. Thanks a bunch!!!

Adding my thanks. From lurker to poster, one day i may be a live feeder like you too

THANKS!!

Thank you from me too. Although, I would get a lot more done around the house if there were no feeds for you to post

FORT Regular
    I want to post my thanks to you also. I read it everyday as soon as I get home from work. Thanks for all of your hard work. We really appreciate it!!!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    I want to add my thanks to all the wonderful transcribers. Your time to sleep is coming soon. Thank you again.

FORT Newbie
    I wanted to add my name to this long list of thankers! I've been mostly a lurker for a couple years now, and I read (seriously) almost every line by every person on the BB6 Live feed thread! If not for you my dh, dd and ds would get way WAY more attention during the summer months!!!

Keep up the awesome work - I couldn't get through a day without a laugh or two for the amazing recappers either!

Love Wanda

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast