+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/13 Live Feed Discussion

8/13 Live Feed Discussion

Live Feed Discussion Rules:
    We now have a stickied thread "State of Play" where the news of the week is posted located here.

If you have a question about the BB house in general, post it in the "Answers to FORTer questions about Big Brother." thread located here.

We have a BB Strategy Thread - Live Feed Style **SPOILERS** located in this forum located here.

Please use the strategy thread to discuss all the strategy, evil machinations and game play you see on the feeds. Leave the discussion thread for transcripts and discussion of what is happening on the feeds currently. It's much easier to follow the flow of what's happening in the house without having to wade through a bunch of "what if...", "How come..." and "I think..." We do appreciate your input and thoughts on the game/show as it is one of the things that makes this board so great. Let's just try to keep it easier for everyone to participate.

Please before posting in this thread read Unklescott's very helpful first post with links to other threads.

Camera keeps focusing on the clock in the gym... it is 8:50 bb time but clock says 5:34 not too sure if it is a safe thing or what.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

No one is up except Rachel, she is walking on the treadmill in the gym, she has not noticed the clock I do not believe. She is muttering under her breath.. something about "I do not believe"
    Nothing else has been happening for the last 20 minutes.
    Actually now that I think about it... all the lights are dimmed in the hallways and kitchen shots too.. odd.. Rachel has some sort of internal clock that wakes her up but she would notice that they lights were dimmed through the house. Maybe she has noticed the clock but has no one to tell.
    Last edited by Corine; 08-13-2005 at 12:50 PM.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Rachel is done walk, now she is under the stairs doing crunches I assume, it is touch to see because all the lights are still dimmed. Perhaps she noticed but thinks it really is that early?

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Corine
    Camera keeps focusing on the clock in the gym... it is 8:50 bb time but clock says 5:34 not too sure if it is a safe thing or what.
    The clock has been on that time since it was first put in there (as a clue for the code for the door.) I don't think it is a working clock. I have a feeling they leave it there in case the HGs ever "become" dumb and forget the code for the door.

James just got up and went into the bathroom, Rachel said good morning but did not mention the time or anything..

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Oh, well any idea why it is all dark inside the house? The lights are dimmed and I am guessing they must be locked inside.
    Maybe it is always like that but the window covering things are up so it looks much lighter?

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Well anyhow, James went back to bed, Rachel is eating her cereal. Kaysar is stretching and yawning. The window things are still down and it is still all dark in the house.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Janelle & Kaysar ROCK! CouchPotato's Avatar
    Rachel is showering and everyone else is asleep. Lazy bums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 1234567891011 ... LastLast