+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738

Thread: 8/13 Live Feed Discussion

Julie Chin said America Choice voted Kaysar back in the house by 87%. The HGs were never told this, why???? From some of the live feeds it sounds like Eric's buddies think the vote was close. Also, some of the HGs are shaking their fists at live feed cameras (seem to be calling us names, wow) because we voted Kaysar back. I read this, did anyone see this on live feeds?

Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands
    Julie Chin said America Choice voted Kaysar back in the house by 87%. The HGs were never told this, why???? From some of the live feeds it sounds like Eric's buddies think the vote was close. Also, some of the HGs are shaking their fists at live feed cameras (seem to be calling us names, wow) because we voted Kaysar back. I read this, did anyone see this on live feeds?
    April keeps saying "F U America". I've seen her do it a couple of times in the hot tub and a couple of times in the HOH bedroom. All the other "friendsheep" aren't quite so vulgar but still they generally feel that America voted Kaysar back in for the drama not because we like him. Last night they said it's not fair that they got rid of Kaysar and America sent him back in. Then Ivette piped in with "but if it had been Cappy then it would be a different story." Double standards are nothing new with the "friendsheep" though.

It's interesting that April is the one saying that since she previously had said she wouldn't mind Kaysar coming back because she liked talking to him. Of course that didn't go over well with Momma Maggie. GO TO YOUR ROOM APRIL! HOW DARE YOU HAVE A OPINION THAT ISN'T MINE!!!!

Bah, Sheep she is.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    We have a thread set up for today's live feed discussion. Please join us in there.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread