+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 85 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 850

Thread: 8/12 Live Feed Discussion

  1. #1
    I'm bacckkk LiVvV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Portland,OR
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,319

    8/12 Live Feed Discussion

    Live Feed Discussion Rules:
    We now have a stickied thread where the news of the week is posted.

    If you have a question about the BB house in general, post it in the "I will answer your questions about Big Brother" thread.

    We are reorganizing a little. We are discontinuing the transcript threads, and ask that you post transcripts in the Live Feed Discussion thread. Unlike the old transcript thread, discussion with your transcripts is a-okay.

    We ask that people try to limit their posts in the Live Feed Discussion thread to what they are seeing on the feeds. For discussion of strategy, please move to the Strategy thread. For discussion of specific events, we will start a thread (example: America's Choice talk should be in the America's Choice thread).
    We're trying to adapt the forum to what fits the posters best. We still ask that you avoid low/no-content posts such as a single smiley, "Kaysar is hawt", "I agree", or "Howie is dumb." Thanks for your cooperation!

  2. #2
    I'm bacckkk LiVvV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Portland,OR
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,319
    Kaysar is tired,

    BB: Kaysar, please come to the diary room.
    Kaysar: God, I'm tired.
    Maggie: Please ask them when Jen will have her HOH room.

    Stop bossing people around Maggot.

  3. #3
    FORT Fogey my3boyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,289
    Quote Originally Posted by LiVvV
    Kaysar is tired,

    BB: Kaysar, please come to the diary room.
    Kaysar: God, I'm tired.
    Maggie: Please ask them when Jen will have her HOH room.

    Stop bossing people around Maggot.
    Ask them yourself Maggot!

  4. #4
    FORT Fan Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    30
    Posts
    150
    No Cappy but at least the Friendship got an HOH, the game is about to get even more interesting seeing that James is probably going on the block AGAIN.

  5. #5
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    261
    I highly doubt that James is a target this week. He has no allies. He's just there. The Friendship is going to go after organized alliances and that's the Sovereign 4 (formerly Sovereign 6).

  6. #6
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,868
    What happened that allowed Jen to win HOH?
    I think it will be James and Kaysar nominated this week. Queen Maggie will demand that from Jen.

  7. #7
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6

    Pawns and Crappy's Crew

    People think that Jen winning is bad for Kaysar, but I think it could be a real boost cause Jen HATES Evilette, and this could be the jump off point where Jen and April cast their lot with Kaysar and Janelle. Cause if you watched the show on Thursday, April realizes that her only shot at a million is to divorce herself from Maggot cause you know Maggot is bring Evilette and Beau if they get that far. I think it will be interesting to see this week cause Jen in much smarter than we give her credit for. I think she makes her move for power now....Kaysar, Jen, April, Janelle (with Howie and Rachel as the wildcards cause I think Kaysar has learned from his mistakes and will get the new Jen/April alliance quiet). Plus April and Jen are actually friends with Kaysar. Maggot is going down, I think the "Fiedship" is breaking down now cause they realize that they really don't like each other......

  8. #8
    He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In front of my TIVO
    Posts
    2,086
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kaysar
    I highly doubt that James is a target this week. He has no allies. He's just there. The Friendship is going to go after organized alliances and that's the Sovereign 4 (formerly Sovereign 6).

    I love Rachel, but I think they'd be foolish not to nominate her and Howie. They're the strongest allies left in the house I believe. James is just a wild card out there alone. I think taking him out this week would be like when they took Jase out last year instead of one of the twins. It was a mistake to take out Jase that week, and it would be a mistake to take out James this week. He's all alone, and Maggie could make a deal with him (for all its worth).

    I think she should nominate Howie and Rachel, but I think she will nominate James and Janelle.

    She'd be equally stupid to nominate someone from her side. They have the numbers advantage. Why risk that, especially when BB already told them some vetos would not be won? Hopefully they remember that and don't try to backdoor with 2 pawns.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

  9. #9
    He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In front of my TIVO
    Posts
    2,086
    Quote Originally Posted by BB/AR Junkie
    People think that Jen winning is bad for Kaysar, but I think it could be a real boost cause Jen HATES Evilette, and this could be the jump off point where Jen and April cast their lot with Kaysar and Janelle. Cause if you watched the show on Thursday, April realizes that her only shot at a million is to divorce herself from Maggot cause you know Maggot is bring Evilette and Beau if they get that far. I think it will be interesting to see this week cause Jen in much smarter than we give her credit for. I think she makes her move for power now....Kaysar, Jen, April, Janelle (with Howie and Rachel as the wildcards cause I think Kaysar has learned from his mistakes and will get the new Jen/April alliance quiet). Plus April and Jen are actually friends with Kaysar. Maggot is going down, I think the "Fiedship" is breaking down now cause they realize that they really don't like each other......

    But the SMART thing would be to hang on to your allies until you don't need them any more. Then fight it out. They should take out all the opposition before turning on one another. Anything less would be really dumb gameplaying. The friendship has been a solid voting block thusfar. Get one of them gone, and you have a real numbers advantage. That numbers advantage could save someone's butt in the coming weeks. Stupidity blows that one.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

  10. #10
    Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    41
    Posts
    624
    Whats going on in the house now??? Everyone gone to bed!?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 85 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.