+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 357576777879808182838485

Thread: 8/12 Live Feed Discussion

Friendly Reminder!

We have a BB Strategy Thread - Live Feed Style **SPOILERS** located in this forum here.

Please use the strategy thread to discuss all the strategy, evil machinations and game play you see on the feeds. Leave the discussion thread for transcripts and discussion of what is happening on the feeds currently. It's much easier to follow the flow of what's happening in the house without having to wade through a bunch of "what ifs" and "I think.." We do appreciate your input and thoughts on the game/show as it is one of the things that makes this board so great. Let's just try to keep it easier for everyone to participate.

FORT Fan
    Kaysar is getting ready for bed. He said his prayers. I think Howie and Janelle are in another bedroom.

Kaysar and Rachel are now in one of the bedrooms. Kaysar and Rachel are the only ones in this bedroom. The lights are off and they are whispering. Kaysar says we just go with the flow and see what happens tomorrow.

Kaysar is discussing what happened last week when Howie was HOH and Rachel is upset with Howie falling for the Friendship lies. Rachel said that Howie screwed up so bad. Rachel said that she wanted to walk out.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CelticMyth
    I think it would be great if you could pay extra for an unedited diary room feed. Who else would like to watch that?
    me!

FORT Newbie
    Hamsters are sleeping right now. Someone is really sawing logs on #3 but can't tell who the guilty party is. Cam 1 showing Maggie's open-mouthed head snoozing in HOH bed. It's pretty scary...especially with the gray low-light vision camera.

OK, now I just have to vent. It sure is frustrating when only about 75 of 843 posts actually relate to live feed action. I appreciate the moderator's efforts to try to keep discussion on-point but it seems their efforts are invain. I'm sorry that some don't seem to respect your efforts to segregate and manage the discussion topics.

Sometimes I feel as if I've stumbled into someone's chatroom. When I'm logged on to read live feed action, I don't care if you have to pick up your daughter, or if you're going to sleep, or you've stayed up all night, or you have to go to work, or if your boss won't let you have realplayer at the office or what YOU think is the better strategic move. I want to hear what the houseguests are doing. There is a separate thread to read about strategy and you can PM your friends to detail the goings-on in YOUR house. It has really gotten out of hand.

Sorry that this post kinda makes me guilty of also cloggin up this thread with unrelated info but I just had to vent.

Again, thanks to all those who keep your posts on-point and discussions in the related thread. Your efforts are really appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by texanfan04
    Hamsters are sleeping right now. Someone is really sawing logs on #3 but can't tell who the guilty party is. Cam 1 showing Maggie's open-mouthed head snoozing in HOH bed. It's pretty scary...especially with the gray low-light vision camera.

OK, now I just have to vent. It sure is frustrating when only about 75 of 843 posts actually relate to live feed action. I appreciate the moderator's efforts to try to keep discussion on-point but it seems their efforts are invain. I'm sorry that some don't seem to respect your efforts to segregate and manage the discussion topics.

Sometimes I feel as if I've stumbled into someone's chatroom. When I'm logged on to read live feed action, I don't care if you have to pick up your daughter, or if you're going to sleep, or you've stayed up all night, or you have to go to work, or if your boss won't let you have realplayer at the office or what YOU think is the better strategic move. I want to hear what the houseguests are doing. There is a separate thread to read about strategy and you can PM your friends to detail the goings-on in YOUR house. It has really gotten out of hand.

Sorry that this post kinda makes me guilty of also cloggin up this thread with unrelated info but I just had to vent.

Again, thanks to all those who keep your posts on-point and discussions in the related thread. Your efforts are really appreciated.
    AMEN!!! Well said.

FORT Fan
    I hope Jenn and April realize if they accept James into the "fiendship", that just further drops them down on the totem pole. They were already worried that Ivette, Maggie and Beau would take each other to the final 3 before Jenn/April. Now it's obvious Ivette and James have some sort of weird bond. That's one more person that becomes more important to the alliance than them.

Quote Originally Posted by texanfan04

Very sorry you feel that way, and the mods do work very hard, and I myself have had several posts deleted because of the very things you are complaining about. But I don't feel in the least bit bad. This is not a forum for YOU, this is something for all of us. You come in at the end of the day and expect that we all work for you and will provide for you at your beck and call what you want to see and in a manner in which you would like to see it? If you don't like it... lump it! This is what it is, you choose to come here, don't expect this place to change so it suits you better. That is unrealistic and demanding.
    Sorry if this posts clogs things up but I needed to vent as well. I try hard everyday to share what I see with people who don't have the feeds because I like the people here and they want to hear it and appreciate the time it takes. If I happen to mention my daughter in a post well, I feel that is cost of my time.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Corine
    Very sorry you feel that way, and the mods do work very hard, and I myself have had several posts deleted because of the very things you are complaining about. But I don't feel in the least bit bad. This is not a forum for YOU, this is something for all of us. You come in at the end of the day and expect that we all work for you and will provide for you at your beck and call what you want to see and in a manner in which you would like to see it? If you don't like it... lump it! This is what it is, you choose to come here, don't expect this place to change so it suits you better. That is unrealistic and demanding.
    Sorry if this posts clogs things up but I needed to vent as well. I try hard everyday to share what I see with people who don't have the feeds because I like the people here and they want to hear it and appreciate the time it takes. If I happen to mention my daughter in a post well, I feel that is cost of my time.
    The key is that this is a forum for "US" and its labeled as Live thread feed with instructions and TOS that require this thread remain *only* about what is seen on the live feeds. Nothing more. Thanks for cooperating with the mods of this website so that the thousands who visit for this purpose will find the info they are seeking.
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

Let's all please get back on track in this discussion. We appreciate everyone's efforts to keep the conversation on the feeds, and the feeds alone.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

its a game they all lie
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

+ Reply to Thread