+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 85 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/12 Live Feed Discussion

What time are the nominations? Who is that sleeping on the couch (feed 3)?

They are checking Jen's HOH room right now. She got pink pillow, Jessica simpson cd, pictures, and other stuff that I couldn't see.

Can anyone take the time to give me a brief review of yesterday HOH comp. Just from order who got kick out?!?!?!?!?!?
    Bubbles Tea

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order
    Right now, Maggie is asleep on the sofa. Someone (Howie?) is in the shower and April and Kaysar are chatting?

They're checking out the HOH room. Jen got "really good" underwear, a picture of Dan (when they first met), other pictures, Carmelo candy bars, beer, Jessical Simpson CD, a pink pillow, stuffed animals.

Right now Jen, Maggie, and April are screaming and it's killing my ears...

Is she still acting helpless or is she actually walking?

FORT Fanatic
    Well I just got up from my nap. Seeing Jen's HoH room right now, nothing much....

Quote Originally Posted by Oo Bubbles oO
    Can anyone take the time to give me a brief review of yesterday HOH comp. Just from order who got kick out?!?!?!?!?!?
    Take a look at Hepcat's recap. It tells everything you need to know. There are also Cliff Notes that gave a lot of info.

Haha! I keep refreshing... waiting to see a new post right away, but I guess that dayis over. Me head hurts now only betting about 3 1/2 hours, I think I will go back to sleep since I know now Jennifer won it. I probably will stay away from the thread since tomorrow is the show anyway.

But I really hope that Jennifer stays true to her word. Who knows what Gaggie will want for nominations. Maybe James and Kaysar again. That would be funny if they slept in all day and right when Jennifer woke up, she has to place her nominations haha. So no strategy talk from anyone, just a sleepy Jennifer putting the keys in.

Quote Originally Posted by manjalteng
    Haha! I keep refreshing... waiting to see a new post right away, but I guess that dayis over. Me head hurts now only betting about 3 1/2 hours, I think I will go back to sleep since I know now Jennifer won it. I probably will stay away from the thread since tomorrow is the show anyway.

But I really hope that Jennifer stays true to her word. Who knows what Gaggie will want for nominations. Maybe James and Kaysar again. That would be funny if they slept in all day and right when Jennifer woke up, she has to place her nominations haha. So no strategy talk from anyone, just a sleepy Jennifer putting the keys in.
    If only. Maggie, Ivette, and April are grabbing pillows and water to take up to the HOH room. No rest for Jen!

FORT Fan
    Does anyone know who said, "I want to be next to Kaysar?" during the live show before they entered the pressure cooker. I don't think it was Janelle since she was already in the pressure cooker. I think it was either Rachel or Jen.

+ Reply to Thread