+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/12 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Regular
    Did Kaysar really let Jen win by saying that she has to promise not to put up him but to put up two of the "friendship" people? Or did Kaysar just give up and let go without saying anything?

Rachel seems like she is kinda leaning away from Kaysar. Howie seemed kinda distant too. I guess I'm just trying to read tea leaves since I can't hear them. Hope they stay behind Kaysar. I'm afraid they might be afraid for their safety and ditch Kaysar.

We will know who she nominated today, right? Or will we have to wait?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by laura90210
    Did Kaysar really let Jen win by saying that she has to promise not to put up him but to put up two of the "friendship" people? Or did Kaysar just give up and let go without saying anything?
    Jen is not going to honor any deal she made with Kaysar. The girl is the biggest liar in the game.

From what I read from the posts, it seems Kaysar won't be able to stay in the house very long. That sucks! (crying)

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by aloha412
    From what I read from the posts, it seems Kaysar won't be able to stay in the house very long. That sucks! (crying)
    What happened? Is the Friendship already discussing that Kaysar has to go next week?

Man Kaysar should have just stayed in the box. If he goes home, it's his own fault.

Quote Originally Posted by King Kaysar
    Jen is not going to honor any deal she made with Kaysar. The girl is the biggest liar in the game.
    Well, if she HAS to nominate Kaysar's side to make Gaggie happy, why not make a deal, one from each side haha. Maybe have Beau and, I dunno, Howie. For sure they wouldn't choose James for Veto.

I think if she doesn't honor Kaysar's request, then that will make her an even bigger target. If she doesn't honor Gaggie's, I think Gaggie would curse her and then forgive her because they are the FriendSHEEP haha!

I think Kaysar is safe this week because they still want to get rid of James. Next week is everybody's game.

April told Kaysar that she didn't smoke for 2 weeks and she gained week.

+ Reply to Thread