+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/12 Live Feed Discussion

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order
    Kaysar, Howie, Rachel, Jen, Maggie, and April are in the livingroom discussing the prizes. They're all exhausted. Sounds like they'll all be crashing soon.,

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by gagi
    If Kaysar screwed this up, me and 82% of America is gonna kick his butt.

Anyone think that the other HG's might be reluctant to kick him out so fast when it's obvious that we wanted him back?
    If they want to make the viewers happy then they should let Kaysar have a few weeks in the house. If they kick him out next week then the viewers will not like them when the game is all over with. They will be like Jase.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by gagi
    I thought the deal she made with Kaysar was that she would put up Evilette and Beau, and then backdoor James. Did I misunderstand that?
    Can someone recap this. A deal was made?

FORT Fan
    Why didn't BB give Kaysar a one-week immunity where he couldn't be nominated for eviction this week? BB gave Amy in season 3 a one-week immunity. This is so not fair. Kaysar just got back into the house and they may send him out next week.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kaysar
    If they want to make the viewers happy then they should let Kaysar have a few weeks in the house. If they kick him out next week then the viewers will not like them when the game is all over with. They will be like Jase.
    not to mention that some of us will stop watching if he is gone. I know I will.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fan
    What is going on in the house right now? I don't believe any deals that Jen made with Kaysar. Those are so null & void. I want to know the deals Jen made with Maggie because those are the deals that Jen will honor. So has Jen and the Friendship met to discuss who they want to nominate and who they want to backdoor?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kaysar
    Why didn't BB give Kaysar a one-week immunity where he couldn't be nominated for eviction this week? BB gave Amy in season 3 a one-week immunity. This is so not fair. Kaysar just got back into the house and they may send him out next week.
    They probably didn't give him immunity because he was back in time to compete for head of household... and because he came back into an established alliance.

Are nominations still today?
    "The Amazing Race 5 is officially over. Next up for Colin: Hell." Entertainment Weekly.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium78
    They probably didn't give him immunity because he was back in time to compete for head of household... and because he came back into an established alliance.
    Amy came back into an established alliance. In fact the following week her alliance just let her win HOH so she could have a few more weeks in the game. Kaysar should have also been given a one-week immunity since this was America's Choice. I don't think it's fair to all those who voted for him to see him gone within a week's time. They should have at least given him a one-week immunity so we could have at least two weeks of Kaysar.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Twit
    Are nominations still today?
    Yes, nominations are still today because the HOH competition and the nominations will be part of the Saturday TV show.

+ Reply to Thread