+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/12 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Newbie
    Honestly, it would be in her best interest to nominate James and Janelle, that way her promise to Kayser would be half in tact... but if James wins the veto again then backdoor Kayser, because he showed tonight how dangerous he is in this game.

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order
    Everyone was eating breakfast - except James, of course. Now, it's fish.

FORT Fan
    Jen is Maggie's number one puppet. She's going to do whatever Maggie tells her to do and that means that Kaysar & Janelle are not safe at all.

FORT Fan
    Elf: Hey houseguests, uh.. *fish*

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired
    I love Rachel, but I think they'd be foolish not to nominate her and Howie. They're the strongest allies left in the house I believe. James is just a wild card out there alone. I think taking him out this week would be like when they took Jase out last year instead of one of the twins. It was a mistake to take out Jase that week, and it would be a mistake to take out James this week. He's all alone, and Maggie could make a deal with him (for all its worth).

I think she should nominate Howie and Rachel, but I think she will nominate James and Janelle.

She'd be equally stupid to nominate someone from her side. They have the numbers advantage. Why risk that, especially when BB already told them some vetos would not be won? Hopefully they remember that and don't try to backdoor with 2 pawns.
    I thought the deal she made with Kaysar was that she would put up Evilette and Beau, and then backdoor James. Did I misunderstand that?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by gagi
    I thought the deal she made with Kaysar was that she would put up Evilette and Beau, and then backdoor James. Did I misunderstand that?
    Jen is a bigger liar than James will ever be in this game. She's not going to honor that deal she made with Kaysar. She is most likely going to put Kaysar and Janelle on the block. Kaysar will probably be gone next week since the Friendship is back in charge again. James is totally safe because he has no alliance.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

It's the same deal Kaysar made with Eric -- I swear on my life you're safe. Have you not realized deals don't mean squat in this game?

Also, trying to backdoor James would be STUPID! They already told the houseguests (week 1) that some vetoes would not be won because of the nature of the competition. Why risk not being able to put him up at all by having a veto that couldn't be won?
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    But Maggie is SO adamant about not breaking deals that I bet Jennifer tries to honor this one! but she is the sneaky one we found out this week

Quote Originally Posted by King Kaysar
    Jen is a bigger liar than James will ever be in this game. She's not going to honor that deal she made with Kaysar. She is most likely going to put Kaysar and Janelle on the block. Kaysar will probably be gone next week since the Friendship is back in charge again. James is totally safe because he has no alliance.
    If Kaysar screwed this up, me and 82% of America is gonna kick his butt.

Anyone think that the other HG's might be reluctant to kick him out so fast when it's obvious that we wanted him back?

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    If Kaysar screwed this up, me and 82% of America is gonna kick his butt.

Anyone think that the other HG's might be reluctant to kick him out so fast when it's obvious that we wanted him back?

Who cares what America wants? America HATED Alison, and look how far they let her get. America hated Jun, and she won the freakin thing. America hated Danielle, and she should have won the thing. When that kind of money is at stake, personal interest has to come first.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

+ Reply to Thread