+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 8/12 Endurance Competition photos

Cool Kid Club cardholder Emerald Fox's Avatar
    If you haven't been keeping up with the other thread, it's down to Kaysar and Jennifer.

Maggie and "The Friendship" are trying to guilt Kaysar into giving Jennifer HoH because she's never won it. Yeah, that makes sense.... on the planet "Stupid."

Kaysar: "I don't like to be put into this position. It's unsettling."
    "All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
    - Sun Tzu - The Art of War

Sorry I'm only posting a couple at a time, but I want to keep up so the people without a feed can be up to date.

Everyone is dead silent, except for Kaysar -Who is humming a little happy tune!

Man.. the set of balls on this guy. I'll tell ya...

Kaysar: "I can stand here for another five hours."

Jennifer says how her group is trying to get James out of the house, and since that's what Kaysar wants to, why is he insiting on not giving up?

Jennifer: "I just really want HoH!"

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."

Janelle breathes on the glass and writes "NO" in the steam.

Thanks for the caps and captions.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

King Kaysar never gives up
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Thanks for all the photos everyone. Love the pics of Kayser A little disappointed that he gave in though
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Great caps everyone! Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789