+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 276 FirstFirst ... 176226266267268269270271272273274275276
Results 2,751 to 2,755 of 2755

Thread: Endurance Competition 8/11 - post here as it happens!

that is just very disappointing. Kay's group is getting smaller and smaller and the so called friendship still has not lost a single person since eric... I think Kay made a bad decision for giving up the HOH. He will lose yet another person in his own group. Should go for those Friendship ppl. They are so damn lucky lately.

Very pissed off now...

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by yourefired
    Any early predictions on who might go up?

I say it will be any combination of four people: Rachel, Howie, James, Janelle

Just one thought. Last week Maggie made a deal with H/R that they'd be safe this week if they nominated S/J. Do you think that deal was on behalf of everyone in the friendship? And if so, do you think she'll follow it and put up Janelle and James?
    I think no matter who the initial two that get put up are, the plan is to "six finger" James. Jen and the two nominees will pick anyone but James to play in the veto competition. Whoever wins veto uses it to take someone off, and James goes up.

I still expect Jen to choose two people from the other side as the pawns though. Say, Howie and Rachel or Kaysar and Janelle.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by adamperk
    I think no matter who the initial two that get put up are, the plan is to "six finger" James. Jen and the two nominees will pick anyone but James to play in the veto competition. Whoever wins veto uses it to take someone off, and James goes up.

I still expect Jen to choose two people from the other side as the pawns though. Say, Howie and Rachel or Kaysar and Janelle.

Adam
    I don't think K is really going to backdoor James. He said this time he won't lay out all his cards on the table. I think he's going to either get rid of Ivette, maybe backdoor maggie?
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Since the competition is over, please all the live feed discussion for today is discussed in 8/12 Live Feed Discussion. Thanks

FORT Fogey
    I hope it's ok to say this since I'm now just reading who won. I literally screamed very loudly in agony that Jennifer won. Ugh! Another week of the evil crew? James is harmless right now (other than winning POV) so I figured if Kaysar won he'd put up Gaggie. Ugh ugh ugh! I was so happy about an endurance challenge because I figured someone good would win and instead one of the FriendSHEEP wins. I cannot believe Kaysar hung out for 12+ hours just to give it up to Jennifer.

(I figure if I posted that rant in the feed discussion thread it'd be rather out of place.)

+ Reply to Thread