+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 276 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Endurance Competition 8/11 - post here as it happens!

FORT Fanatic
    It's on for me... They're all chatting.

Evilette is asking about Eric (what else)
    They're talking about the number of people who voted, therefore there are lots of people watching the show
    Kaysar is telling them about his Julie Chen experience... he's having a ball, especially telling Howie that he freaks her out

There is no ceiling, so the Hamsters are hoping the flies leave through the top
    It's pretty casual... the only really focussed people are Maggot, then Janelle, then Rachel.

Flies!?! Can't they do better than that, like roaches? My a** would be out of there in a flash if a boxful of roaches opened up.

Do you think there is money in any of them?
    "The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N." Wooderson, "Dazed & Confused"

FORT Fan
    Kaysar asked who's on PB and J and those answered and he laughed.

FORT Regular
    So when you quit, you have to stay there until there are 3 of you. But I wonder if you open a box right away. If so, the early ones will probably quit in groups of 3 so they don't have to stay in there to endure what's in the box, except for the people whose fingers just slip off without planning it.

I would be scared silly of being left in there when snakes come out of a box.
    I give myself very good advice but I very seldom follow it.

BTW, if there were 5 million votes and Kaysar got 82%, that means that he got 4.1 million votes. That leaves a mere 900,000 to be divided between Eric & Michael.

Kaysar's asking them all who is on PB&J.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

They have to keep hold of the buttons. If one person lets go they're not allowed out of the pressure cooker until there's a total of 3 who let go. Then the doors will open and the 3 can leave. The doors do not open again until 3 more let go, etc.
    Everytime someone lets go they pick a box to open. Inside the box are either good things or bad things.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I'm in, but the audio is practically nil.

I'm on the West Coast - would someone be kind enough to describe the terms of the competition?
    As best I can remember.....

Whoever holds their button the longest wins.

You can only exit the pressure cooker 3 people at a time, so if you are the first to let go you have to wait on two more. Everytime someone lets go of their button they pick a box. What's inside of the box can be either good or bad...

I think that's it in a nutshell.....

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I'm in, but the audio is practically nil.

I'm on the West Coast - would someone be kind enough to describe the terms of the competition?
    they have to keep their fingers on the button to stay in the comp. the door will only open when three people take their fingers off the button

everytime somebody takes their finger off their button, they have to open a box, some are good, some are bad

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    My feed is completely gone .... I've not nothing this sucks. I wish I could at least get some sound

Marlap59
    They are talking about what may be in the boxes.

James said it could be 20, 000 bucks. Someone else said, "yeah, could be."

Then they were talking about whether Kaysar has to eat PB&J this week but no one knows.

Ivette just asked what the slimy stuff is on the buttons and someone said honey.

+ Reply to Thread