+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/11 Live Feed Discussion

8/11 Live Feed Discussion

Live Feed Discussion Rules:
    • We now have a stickied thread where the news of the week is posted.
    • If you have a question about the BB house in general, post it in the "I will answer your questions about Big Brother" thread.
    • We are reorganizing a little. We are discontinuing the transcript threads, and ask that you post transcripts in the Live Feed Discussion thread. Unlike the old transcript thread, discussion with your transcripts is a-okay.
    • We ask that people try to limit their posts in the Live Feed Discussion thread to what they are seeing on the feeds. For discussion of strategy, please move to the Strategy thread. For discussion of specific events, we will start a thread (example: America's Choice talk should be in the America's Choice thread).
    We're trying to adapt the forum to what fits the posters best. We still ask that you avoid low/no-content posts such as a single smiley, "Kaysar is hawt", "I agree", or "Howie is dumb." Thanks for your cooperation!

So will the live feed be off tonight from when the east coast show begins until it is viewed on the west coast? I'm assuming it will so the show is not spoiled for the west coast people. I can't wait to watch their reactions after the person comes back in and HOH is announced. I'm sure one side will be freaking out and starting to plot how to make the most of the situation. lol

Is today a slow day - is everything going to be live tonight?
    Support the FORT - Go Green

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Rachel is up and she looks like she is getting ready to workout. Now she is fast walking on the treadmill.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    Is today a slow day - is everything going to be live tonight?
    Yes, I think most of the show will be live tonight. Then they will put in clips from the diary room when the people placed their votes.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Rachel is now bumbling around the kitchen and putting away dishes. Does she actually find this therapeutic?
    Last edited by Unklescott; 08-11-2005 at 12:24 PM. Reason: edit out response to deleted post

Rachael is now making banana bread.

She has to do something when no music, no TV, just silence and snores for company!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Rachel and Ivette talking in kitchen. Ivette said she's leaving before Rachel. Rachel said to take care of Howie if she leaves soon.

Rachel said she thinks America loves Howie. Rachel loves him. Ivette said "I know you do"

Wow - the fridge is noisy! When Ivette opened it, it was loud. (it's bad, when that's the only interesting thing happening - a noise fridge)

Ivette: this house kills some of us
    Rachel: uh huh. These damn cameras. they follow me every morning "she's making breakfast now"
    Ivette: today will be very interesting
    Rachel: uh huh.

Rachel: this should be interesting
    Ivette: eating breakfast not talking
    Rachel: what's on your mind?
    Rachel: I admire you for being a pawn - it's hard
    Ivette: I could kick myself in the ass for doing it
    I: when you put yourself out there, all of a sudden you're up there and people are trying to help. You never know if you've f'd up, or not. Nobody really knows what it's like until you're there (being a pawn) It's okay. If I go, it's okay.
    Rachel: I don't think you're going. I don't know how everyone voted. I know the agreement that everyone made upstairs.
    I: you guys showed a lot by putting those 2 up.
    R: I know things change, but I hope people remember that.
    I: people do. I do.
    R: Maggie does
    I: Maggie keeps her word
    R: I know she does. I don't think I've given her a reason to doubt me. I hope not.
    I: this game plays mind games. throws you curves
    R: the he-said/she-said stuff - Maggie and I haven't broken each others trust. I don't want to give her reasons.
    I: I like to hear it from the person personally, like James. I think at least in this house that actions speak louder than words.

R: one more day
    I: tomorrow's the big day. HOpefully I get food. (it's her birthday)
    I: poor Sarah's birthday fell on a messy day though.
    R: yawning for the 100th time
    I: I think it will be between Cappy and Kaysar to come back
    R: I want to watch their video
    R: maybe they'll let us watch before the live show starts
    I: I had a weird dream. Ex-girlfriend of mine. It was weird.
    R: I had a dream I met your tooshie butt. I don't even know what she looks like - it's weird
    I: this house gets in your dreams! me and my ex-girlfriendwe lived in a house with a bunch of people - half of us could eat, half couldn't. I had to eat 5 dishes - a huge pasta bowl - then ran to a room and pressed a green button. That was my dream.
    R: I had a dream the other night that I had a baby in the house. Dreams of someone else (and her ex??) and we were going horseback riding. He was there and it put me in a rotten ass mood all day. If I looked down yesterday, that was it.
    I: everyone's had their moment already where...I definitely had my breaking point. Now I hope it's just taken day by day. Everybody has their different point
    R: I couldn't wait for Howie to get up yesterday so I could cry on his shoulder.
    R: the windows look clean.
    I: they'll get everyone up.
    R: what they played last week was depressing (as she glares at camera). I had to wake people up.
    R: (to BB) wake everyone up and tell them to clean the house while Ivette and I supervise.
    R: let's call Janelles maid

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1234567891011 ... LastLast