+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who do the houseguests think is coming back?

I'm trying to figure how an Eric/Crappy re-entry into the house would impact the Fiedndship. Maggie is now the defacto leader (and quite frankly seems to liking it) how would Crappy coming back effect that dynamic? I realize that she's his partner but having power then losing it is not easy, for anyone. Besides, as a leader he's got some anger management issues.......Maggie has shown grace under pressure, he certainly didn't.

Not that I want him back but if Kaysar doesn't come back and Crappy does- it could really be a weird dynamic between he and Maggie and then in turn for the rest of the sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke
    since this is in the live feed forum, i think i can say this but janelle, rachel, and howie made two shirts ... one each for kaysar and michael. i find it interesting that cbs decided to show only michael's shirt?
    Probably since Kaysar's so far out in front (with votes) they decided to give Michael a little boost. You know those silly editors - they never like to show us the obvious.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple T
    xD~ Well it ended an hour ago. I wanted to vote Kaysar one last time but I didn't have the time. :/
    The voting doesn't end until tonight at midnight. KEEP VOTING
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

^^^ huh? no it doesn't... it plainly said that voting will end today at 12PM (which is noon time) besides if you try to go back to the voting page, it's gone so yeah... i hope it's WHADUP KAAAAAAAAAAAYSARRRRRRRR!!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Johanna... The Cappy Crew are positive that Eric's coming back as they all are making plans saying "when Cappy gets back...when Cappy gets back" ad nauseum.
    Maggie's shirt made me want to...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    The voting doesn't end until tonight at midnight. KEEP VOTING
    "Bet you are trying to get to your favorite cbs.com page, right?
    We've been upgrading our site in order to improve your experience. If the link you clicked was incorrect, click the back button on your browser to return to the last page you visited, or simply choose the site you'd like to visit from this list.
    Bookmarks:
    You may be trying to link from a bookmark that is no longer valid. If so, please return to the cbs.com home page, find your favorite page and bookmark it again.

Thank you!"

No ='( I tried to vote but kept getting that so...I just hope all my votes counted because the first day i was on a craze

Well The friendship thinks it's Eric and Rachel/Howie/Janelle seem to think its Kaysar and James and Sarah seem to not even care at all.

No one really thinks Michael will be coming back. Janelle might though.

Quote Originally Posted by JoE44
    Well The friendship thinks it's Eric and Rachel/Howie/Janelle seem to think its Kaysar and James and Sarah seem to not even care at all.

No one really thinks Michael will be coming back. Janelle might though.
    It would be interesting if Michael did come back, wouldn't it? I wouldn't mind that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    It would be interesting if Michael did come back, wouldn't it? I wouldn't mind that at all.
    I agree. We never really got to see his game.

FORT Fan
    Rachel/Howie/James/Sarah-Kaysar
    Janelle-Michael or Kaysar I don't think she cares
    Ivette/Beau/April/Jennifer/Maggie-Eric

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast