+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/10 Live Feed Discussion

8/10 Live Feed Discussion

Announcement for the Live Feed Forum!
    • We now have a stickied thread where the news of the week is posted.
    • If you have a question about the BB house in general, post it in the "I will answer your questions about Big Brother" thread.
    • We are reorganizing a little. We are discontinuing the transcript threads, and ask that you post transcripts in the Live Feed Discussion thread. Unlike the old transcript thread, discussion with your transcripts is a-okay.
    • We ask that people try to limit their posts in the Live Feed Discussion thread to what they are seeing on the feeds. For discussion of strategy, please move to the Strategy thread. For discussion of specific events, we will start a thread (example: America's Choice talk should be in the America's Choice thread).
    We're trying to adapt the forum to what fits the posters best. We still ask that you avoid low/no-content posts such as a single smiley, "Kaysar is hawt", or "Howie is dumb." Thanks for your cooperation!

Rachael is up and on the treadmill in the workout room, pretty normal routine, I think.

Hmm, Yvette in the kitchen at this early an hour?

I imagine evilette will be pretty wound up today, especially with the votes being cast. I can see her going into 'max-motor-mouth' before people start being called into the diary room to vote.

Any late night happenings in the BB house that might have swung some votes??? It sure sounds like Sahra is going home...

Thanks for all the live feed info! For those of us that don't have the live feeds (I tried signing up but don't have a fast enough computer), you make it feel like we're sitting in the house. It is so great to know whats going on!

As I don't have the feeds I'm trying to post way less, but it needs to be said you guys do an awesome job at bringing the events to life!
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

Attention Houseguests, eviction voting will begin in one hour...cut to fish.

Yvette and Rachael outside at the table eating breakfast. Yvette talking and Rachael listening mostly. Yvette basically saying the votes better be 6-1 or that's gonna speak volumes if it's not. So the strong arm tactics begin. Good thing she woke up early. She said she had to take a Benedryl to go to sleep last night. LOL

James comes out too, saying the song they played today to wake them up was Sting.
    Last edited by Namaste; 08-10-2005 at 12:24 PM.

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    I was reading yesterday's live feed discussion and wow, I have to say that it's messed up. I thought Rachel and Janelle are smart and that they are less likely to make irreversible, stupid mistakes. I guess they have proven me wrong.

It's funny how the house falls apart after Kaysar's departure. I guess in this particular situation, one head is better than four.
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable will."

Don't they realize that this is the best time to try to take back control while they have the HOH are their side! These people are getting on my nerves!
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

FORT Fogey
    All of their strategizing and promising is completely pointless because once Kaysar is back and has one weeks immunity from being put up on the block, he doesn't have to hold anyones promises. He will assess the situation and put these people back on the right track, getting Maggot out!

I can't believe Evilvette thinks that no one will notice that she got up early today. As if that isn't her way of intimidating people. Everyone knows she is never up early. Poor Rachel has to sit there and listen to her by herself for awhile.

If they work this right, Evilvette is going home! YES! I'll be doing the snoopy dance!!!!!

They were so close last night! and Maggie had even given her blessing!
    Count your blessings!

Yvette just called Sarah useless to James, and Sarah is sitting there listening to it all. Her waking up soooo early would be a big sign to me that she doesn't trust me. So this might backfire on her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast