+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/10 Live Feed Discussion

Is it still fish on the feeds? Morning all

ivette: i haven't talked trash about anybody in this house to anybody else

april and ivette having a discussion about trust, mostly because they haven't been talking etc.

ivette.. is delusional.

maggie: it is mortifying right now for them to see us talking

April and Ivette are clearing the air finally. Maggie is helping them work it out. It is not anything we don't already know about. James' attempts to put a wedge between them. She said she said stuff.
    April telling about something with Sarah- April now I know why I miss my sister and why she is so important to me (Kimmy and April are similar).Why don't we get along?
    April-Me and James don't get along, it is hard for me to come around and friends with you.
    Sarah- Kaysar said some bad thing about you before he left.
    April- People are going to say somethings when things get tough.
    Jennifer's turn in the DR now
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

ok. maggie left the BY and rachel is out there.. april and ivette are having this discussion.. i am so not sure how long rachel has been out there, but i cannot believe they are having this discussion in front of rachel of all people, as much as they have been trashing her.

Rachel wants to go talk to Howie but the door is locked and Janelle is in there too. She rang the doorbell once but no one answered.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

rachel is now griping because she wants to talk to howie but his "roommate" is up there. "she moved in!!" she sounds truly upset that janelle is up in the HOH, and april talks about how Janey's stuff was all over the bathroom.

Sounds like there is a riff between Janey and Rachel, or this is a plan for Rachel to deflect the target off of her and put upon Janelle.

James was apparently even more convinsed that Maggie is a cop because she has some curls by the side of her head from wearing a cop hat. (Rachel wanted to know if she was a Mountie in Central Park??? OK I can't get that one cause isn't that Park in New York? And Mounties are in Canada?)

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

april & ivette went over behind the hammock and are now trashing rachel and how she won't leave them alone. they are having a discussion about their argument and their feelings.

I think all of them are having bad Cabin Fever right now .

ivette is now talking about her decision to become the pawn and what a martyr she is about that.. how she is doing it to protect everyone in the group, that maggie had already been up, she brought beau into this mess, jennifer didn't deserve it and april had enough to go through.

+ Reply to Thread