+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/10 Live Feed Discussion

Rachel has been called to the DR. April was in there for about 40 minutes!!
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Oo Bubbles oO
    I feel sorry for Sarah she shouldn't be going though this isolation and coldness of the other houseguest. I blame James. He is such a moron. GOD I can't stand him.
    James - Don't you know if they vote out Sarah you lose your chance at a million dollars! It would seem that he would go to bat to keep Sarah and evict Ivette. Stupid is as stupid does!
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

I think it would be classic if ivette leaves. april needs to realize in a couple more weeks, ivette will come after her and jennifer. she for sure hates april. this would have been the perfect oppurtunity to evict ivette!

Quote Originally Posted by Davis_Rocks
    OH MY GOD!!! I WAS JUST THINKING THAT!!!

But maybe next time it would either be Americas Choice or some challenge or like the Houseguests vote... but i thouhgt that too!!

***DAVIS*** VOTE KAYSAR! ***
    i think it would suck if the Hg voted. Look what happened the 1st season when that cowgirl came back. It didnt make it interesting at all.
    I like how America gets to vote.
    I just wonder what other BB secrets there are...

Jennifer has taken this Rachel free opportunity to go get ready. Rachel keeps trying to corner her and figure out what she is going to do.
    James and Sarah in GR- James- can I get you anything? I don't know what to say. Sarah is very upset but is not talking.
    She is telling him to make sure to find out who the votes come from.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

jennifer was telling april about the plan to get ivette out... well chosen parts anyhow.

now is this the first that ivette has heard of it? i didn't see anywhere in the feed discussions where ivette had been told about what was going on yet.
    i really hope this comes back and bites jennifer in the rear.. because that is usually what happens when players play both sides just like she has been doing..

now maggie, april, and beau are in the BY talking at the table..

Quote Originally Posted by Melissab73
    I want to give a big hug and Thank You to Corine for keeping me informed while I'm at work missing the feeds. I really really appreciate it . if there is ever anything I can do for you, just let me know.

And today is Kaysar's birthday so go vote 10 times for him right now! (I just had to add that in there)

But may I add that I don't think my boss would like it
    May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!!!

Aril is out of the DR and is outside talking to Maggie and Beau. She said James was chasing her to DR. She asked the guys in the DR if he was there and the guys said they couldn't see him.

Ivette came out and said if she got her vote to stay she wanted to say thank you. And that she did not want to approach her aerlier because she thought that April might think it was game. Ivette really loved her in the begining. But things changed for them.
    April says she quit smoking, Ivette lost cappy and those things are what changed the things between them.

And then blah blah blah (it IS April)

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

ivette is confronting april & it seems she is trying to make amends for the game sake, not necessarily for their friendship. they are being so civil and nice.. totally expecting beau to ask for a group hug any minute now.

Thank you guys for the thanks! And party down for Kaysar!!

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

+ Reply to Thread