+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 337374757677787980818283

Thread: Answers to FORTer questions about Big Brother. **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Answers to FORTer questions about Big Brother. **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;2574851;
    I don't know about the couches being a designated smoking area. If they were, he was forever walking around the back yard smoking.
    BB set the designated smoking area up (the couches) in season 2. There was 3 smokers in the house and they were complaining that they needed a place to smoke. If you remember season 2 they had 4 of those wooden reclyners and a table with 4 chairs to play cards on where the couches are now. The next day BB had a lockdown and when the HG"s went back outside the couches were set up for them. They have had the couches ever since, they just change the color of them each season.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2575667;
    A few times I saw him with an unlit cig in his mouth waiting at the door and he lit it once the doors opened during a lockdown.
    If this is the case, I think there is a big difference between saying someone was smoking inside a house when they were lighting a cigarette as they were standing at the door waiting for them to unlock them and walk outside the house........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2574818;
    There is nothing politically correct about 'second hand smoke'.... It is a proven hazard... And I say this as a twice reformed smoker...
    As a non-driver, former smoker, I used to ask people who were complaining about my smoking whether they would rather be stuck in a garage overnight with a chain-smoker or a running car. That stops most complaining in its tracks. Personally, I would like to see cars limited greatly because of their impact on my health, but not gonna happen.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2575693;
    As a non-driver, former smoker, I used to ask people who were complaining about my smoking whether they would rather be stuck in a garage overnight with a chain-smoker or a running car. That stops most complaining in its tracks. Personally, I would like to see cars limited greatly because of their impact on my health, but not gonna happen.
    Personally I'd rather be stuck in a garage overnight with neither. At my school there was a glassed in room that was for some time an allowed indoor smoking area. After a year or so the glass was so brown it looked like those tinted windows in limos. So glad they don't allow it indoors in BB. But for the nicotine addicts they really ought not to lock them indoors for hours...if they are working on the backyard they ought to set up some kind of porta-smoker at the FOTH. No windows, no view, but a place they could go to smoke.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2574807;
    How did we all manage to stay alive before we became so "politically correct"?
    We didn't.

I saw Dick smoking in the round room a couple weeks ago after a long indoor lock down. Danielle was with him. Well, I did not see him on camera take a puff, but the smoke was swirling up and showed on the camera on his head/shoulder shot. Then the feeds went to other HGs.
    "When you least expect it, the knife will stick you in the back. "

This is turning into a discussion about Dick, so please take further discussion to his thread. Thanks.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread