Went to a site that has links to all the past BB shows - there was a pug in season 1 named Chiquita. She was there until BB found her a home.
They are always wearing their flip flops on the grass because it is too hot on their feet. Any clue if it is artifical grass? (astroturf) I don't live in California but Grass doesn't usually get to hot to walk on with bare feet does it?
Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.
"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
It is artificial grass - I think there is something about moving in and out all the props/heavy equipment for the competitions has ruined the grass in past seasons.
Originally Posted by Corine
Do the Kirby!
Okay, a few notes:
(1) No, they can't share the money. There was some confusion in the house with the people who didn't read the rules, but BB corrected them, saying that they could not conspire to share the money. On the Live Show Thursday night, it was even commented that they had started to conspire, and that they had been told they couldn't do that.
(2) In Season 1, it was Josh who was the "saboteur" to try to reset the potato clock back one hour for several days. If anyone caught him (knowing that someone was sabotaging something), then they won the Trinitron TV used as a monitor in the house that season. Curtis caught him and won the TV.
(3) For seasons 2-4 at least, the houseguests had to wash their clothes with a washboard and wringer. They did, however, have a clothes dryer for after they washed them. This became an issue with Gerry (Season 3) and Justin (Season 4). There have been Luxury Challenges for laundry service as well.
(4) In Season 1, the dog was named Chiquita. They had pets in other seasons as well. Season 2 had the America's Choice pet, Ophelia the pot-bellied pig. Season 3 had the iguana. Seasons 5 and 6 have had fish.
(5) They had chickens in Season 1, supposedly as their only source of protein (eggs) as said in the premiere. Karen was the first houseguest to take care of the chickens regularly, but was soon trumped by "Chicken George".
(6) Houseguests may elect to go to the Diary Room whenever. The producers also retain the right to call them to the Diary Room whenever as well, generally to recap on recent occurances, fights, competitions, and such. Each Houseguest is required to have at least one Diary Room session every day.
(7) Off-brand peanut butter and grape jelly. No other flavors of jelly. Alison and Diane, in particular, complained loudly about this being ridiculous, and I agree. They do, however, get other condiments. I do believe that they can request different types (smooth, chunky) of the off-brand peanut butter.
(8) Yes, finally, they've done artificial grass this season. The grass was ugly in Season 1, turned brown and died in Seasons 2 and 3, and was killed during messy challenges in Seasons 4 and 5. Here's to hoping the new house and fake grass discourage ants from being a problem for the sixth season in a row!
Haha! Thank you Healblade! Well done!
I'm really dissapointed about the jelly. That confirms I would never make it in the BB house. Blech.
I forgot all about the chickens! Oh man, I miss season 1.
I think they should always have a pet in the house. Animals are so much fun. BB could rescue a dog or cat from an animal shelter...then either one of the HG's could keep it or let one of the viewers adopt it. You KNOW that it would be found a home....I need to send BB an email!
Have the HG's ever had "chores" meaning they'd have to do the dishes, wash clothes, clean, etc.? II realize they all seem to do their own dishes, etc. but wouldn't it be interesting to have chores/no chores kind of like PBJ and those who can eat whatever? It could even be part of a competition.....
Also, who decides what will be put in the storage room in terms of food. Is it standard fare or do the HG's get to decide?
Also, season one had free live feeds and was on almost every night on tv (I think monday to saturday). Also if my memory is correct, they had an all night dance marathon.
The broccoli must die!!!
They had free feeds in season 1??? Aww man, I missed out!
I missed out too. I did not have a computer. I think I will pay the $30 American next year though.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.