+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 83 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Answers to FORTer questions about Big Brother. **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    I can't recall; have the HG's had another pet (other than that boring turtle?)
    Didn't they have chickens one year?
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    I can't recall; have the HG's had another pet (other than that boring turtle?)
    I think they have had pet fish for a couple of seasons.

I was curious about the diary room. Obviously there is some sort of interview going on in there. I don't think the houseguests just go in there and go on and on about random stuff. But about calling them to the diary room, is it normally after something significant happens? I've sort of noticed that but I don't have the live feeds and was wondering if that was pretty much how it worked. So if 2 people have an argument, most likely they will be called in the diary room and asked questions about it to have material to air on the show?

Also, this is really trivial, but for PB&J, I wonder if there is only one kind of Jelly and one kind of PB. For myself, I am a snob when it comes to jelly because both my step mom and my mother make awesome home-made jam and jelly. I can't imagine being in the house having to eat PB&J if the only option was smuckers grape jelly or something. They should definitely have an assortment of flavors and varieties. And for PB, I dont' know much about it because I don't eat anything peanut related. But I know some people like chunky and some people don't. These are just some of the really stupid things I think about I guess when it comes to big brother. (It's better than having Ivette saying "bring back cappy" replayed in my head over and over again I guess).

Why don't they ever show the diary confessions on the live feeds?
    "Fool Me Once... Shame on Me...Fool Me Twice...Shame on You. Shame on YOU, Jen!"

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Great questions, people! I hope someone on here can answer them!

And wasn't there a houseguest, in maybe Season 1, 2 or 3, nicknamed Chicken George?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    Great questions, people! I hope someone on here can answer them!

And wasn't there a houseguest, in maybe Season 1, 2 or 3, nicknamed Chicken George?

I think Chicken George was season 1! Correct me if I'm wrong. I only watched Season 1, 4, 5 and this one. I remember an older dude named George in the First season who I really liked. Don't remember why they called him Chicken George though.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dearkate
    I think Chicken George was season 1! Correct me if I'm wrong. I only watched Season 1, 4, 5 and this one. I remember an older dude named George in the First season who I really liked. Don't remember why they called him Chicken George though.
    I think George was the one who wanted to rally the rest of the houseguests to walk out together all at once, but obviously that plan didnt work out!

Also, I recall him wearing a toga for some reason.

Janelle & Kaysar ROCK! CouchPotato's Avatar
    Can anyone explain to me why when the houseguests talk about voting, they say they are talking about votes for someone to stay. So Sarah says something about votes being for her, she actually means the votes go to someone else? It's always bothered me that they talk that way, b/c actually your vote is for someone to leave, not for someone to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I think they have had pet fish for a couple of seasons.
    I'm pretty sure they had a dog in season one or two - it wasn't there at first, it came in later on, maybe as an America's choice thing. And wasn't there a pig at the same time there were chickens?
    Last edited by chesara; 08-10-2005 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chesara
    I'm pretty sure they had a dog in season one or two - it wasn't there at first, it came in later on, maybe as an America's choice thing. And wasn't there a pig at the same time there were chickens?
    Yeah, I thought there was a pig too, but then after seeing no one say it, I started doubting myself! But yes, it was an America's Choice thing and America voted for them to have a pig.

+ Reply to Thread