+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Answers to FORTer questions about Big Brother. **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I wonder if they control exactly what's going to roll down the slot next.
    Hep, I'm thinking they do. I think when they hide quarters, they also fill the gumball machine with X number of "sorry"s and a very limited Y number of prizes, whatever they may be.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Regular
    I am wondering about them knowing the time of day. I assume there's no clocks or watches in the house, but does BB occasionally tell them what time it is? Like didn't Eric used to say "Lights out" at 11:30 - so they must have known the time. I haven't seen any potato clocks lurking about.
    I give myself very good advice but I very seldom follow it.

I have heard many references to time there, for instance last Thursday when they were getting ready for the live show, people kept announcing the time. Kaysar had a clock while he was in there to set so he could get up and pray, I believe it was left behind.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny
    I am wondering about them knowing the time of day. I assume there's no clocks or watches in the house, but does BB occasionally tell them what time it is? Like didn't Eric used to say "Lights out" at 11:30 - so they must have known the time. I haven't seen any potato clocks lurking about.
    There was a clock in the gym, but I'm not sure if that was taken out.

They always seem to know what time it is when someone asks outside, so there has to be a clock.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I think in previous seasons they didn't have a clock, but starting last year they had a clock on their microwave. I believe it was the only clock.

This year they went even farther towards not caring about clocks because Kaysar needed an alarm clock to get up for prayers. They have his alarm clock, the gym clock (like Broadway I don't know if it's still there) and the microwave clock.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Regular
    Thanks, folks, for clearing up the clock situation for me. It's nice to be able to rely on the kindness of strangers.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Great thread! I just noticed the changes to the BB Live Feed Forum, thanks hepcat.

My question is, are the contestants allowed to deal or share the prize money? I thought I read somewhere, last season, that they are not allowed to split the prize money but certain conversations from the HGs, this season, contradict this.

No they aren't They have even discussed this on the live feeds.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    My question is, are the contestants allowed to deal or share the prize money? I thought I read somewhere, last season, that they are not allowed to split the prize money but certain conversations from the HGs, this season, contradict this.
    I'm certainly far from the expert here, but I think I can answer that one. Maggie's team was talking about splitting the winnings; then Big Brother told them they were not allowed to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I think in previous seasons they didn't have a clock, but starting last year they had a clock on their microwave. I believe it was the only clock.
    I was thinking how primitive BB was when it first started. They didn't have a clock the first season and won one in a luxury competition. It was powered by a potato. Anyone else remember this? They had to put it together.

+ Reply to Thread