+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/9 Live Feed Discussions

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    I cannot stand the "Friendship" alliance. They are an annoyance more than anything else.

I am not sure who should go first: Ivette or Sarah. I am a huge fan of the Howie/Rachel/Janelle alliance and I am not sure who (Ivette or Sarah) would pose more of a threat to them; of course, James is by far the biggest threat in the house.

I am sooo hoping that the "Friendship" will destruct so that will give H/R/J to remain longer in the game.
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable will."

FORT Regular
    Why did Howie put up Ivette? Aren't most people in the friendship alliance going to vote out Sarah?

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Laura, he put her up because she offered to go in place of April as a pawn since April was freaking out at the thought. Ivette offered because she is sure her "friendship" can keep her safe.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Oooh, Rachel, smart cookie! She went in and put on her Kaysar shirt and now she's out in the BY on a lounger wearing it.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_d
    I cannot stand the "Friendship" alliance. They are an annoyance more than anything else.
    I can' stand them either, but more than them, I hate the name "The Friendship." It sounds so cultish and creepy.

Has anyone heard any of the HGs other than Haggie refer to their group that way, or is she the only one? I've only hear Haggie say it, but I haven't watched the feeds closely in the past day or so. I don't know why I'm wondering how many people are using the term, other than if it is just her, then it solidifies in my mind how much I dislike her.

I love the synonym of "fiendsheep."

Rachel's just sunnin herself.......nothing else going on.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat
    I can' stand them either, but more than them, I hate the name "The Friendship." It sounds so cultish and creepy.

Has anyone heard any of the HGs other than Haggie refer to their group that way, or is she the only one? I've only hear Haggie say it, but I haven't watched the feeds closely in the past day or so. I don't know why I'm wondering how many people are using the term, other than if it is just her, then it solidifies in my mind how much I dislike her.
    Now that you mention it, Gagme (Maggie) is the only one I've heard use that term when describing her cult. Now, if they'd just drink some Kool-Aid...
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

When the five of them were in the GR last night I think maggie was the only one actually using the term.

Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat

Maggie dubbed the name and no one but her calls it that --- feel free to despise her and her friendship as much as you want!

+ Reply to Thread