+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 63 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/8 Live Feed Discussions

Cool Kid Club cardholder Emerald Fox's Avatar

8/8 Live Feed Discussions

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!
    "All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
    - Sun Tzu - The Art of War

Howie needs to stop with the sex talk. He has been at it for over an hour now. He is in the LR with Janelle, April and Jennifer. The girls were participating, but eventually started ignoring Howie when he was getting way too graphic.
    Big Brother No Sleep Addict

Yeah I saw that, he has been going at it now for a little over 45 minutes with nothing but solid graphic material. Howie pushes his luck more than almost any male contender I've seen since the original cast.

Now they are dissing Ivette. Saying they do not understand why she was estatic when James won POV so he wouldn't get voted out.

They are discussing how she just turned and they do not know why.

They are planning on backdooring Ivette. OMG!!!! LOL!
    They wanna see who James votes for since they have FOUR votes. They think James will vote Sarah out. They (April, Jennifer, Janelle and Howie) think Ivette is working with James as a partner. They think that James, Sarah and Ivette have a 3 way partnership going.

Backdoor Ivette? Now I really can't wait for Thursday!

Okay this is probably a stupid question but what do you mean about backdoor? They are still going after Sarah right? I'm sorry I'm new to Big Brother and feeds so I just want to make sure I understand what you mean. Thanks. One other thing I don't see why they think Ivette is not loyal to them? I did not tape the show so I did not see her reaction. If she is with James where does that put her partner Beau.

So is it definate that James is saving himself from the block and not Sarah? Do we know yet who Howie is going to replace them with?
    It's not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away that count....

To backdoor someone is to make them feel that they are safe from the vote but then vote to kick them out. If used successfully, you usually get the one that the group feels is the biggest threat (strong player, backstabber, annoying, manipulator, etc.).
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

I cannot believe that I stayed up so late last night to see if Howie and Janelle would approach April and Ivette and as soon as I nod off it happens! Glad to see that they are all thinking again. Does anyone know if April and Jen are really wanting to jump ship? Please tell me yes!!!

BTW - I think Howie ranks as the dumbest HOH ever - he is a total tool!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 63 123456789101151 ... LastLast