+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/8 Live Feed Discussions

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet Soup
    I didn't know Ivette and James were close. Are you sure? Ivette said she was done with him after he lied to her. Also, why would she be so close to one of the people who helped get rid of Cappy?
    I thought so too, but then Ivette is talking more and more with James. James might also be trying to get her in trouble by talking to Ivette. I have no idea. I think that unless they got a full-frontal lobotomy, they would vote to evict Sarah out. Poor Sarah. Her only pitfall in the game was being attached to the loser James. I hope she watches the game from home and sees that James is a lyin backstabbing ruthless guy who should be dumped!

Friendship = Stupid
    Howie = Stupid
    House - Kaysar = Stupid

*sigh*

Also, part of backdooring someone is putting them AFTER the veto is used so they don't have a chance to compete for veto and save themselves = What Howie SHOULD have done if he really wanted to get rid of James.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet Soup
    April and Ivette? Don't you mean April and Jenn?
    I did - lol - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by may321
    I thought so too, but then Ivette is talking more and more with James. James might also be trying to get her in trouble by talking to Ivette. I have no idea.
    Ivette is, indeed, starting to talk with James again. Part of the reason is spite against her friendship mates. Part of Ivette's temper tantrum on Friday night was due to the fact that April (and Maggie, I believe) were telling Ivette to stop talking with James as it was putting a big target on her back. Ivette got pissed because everyone else, especially Rachel, could talk locked in a room with James but no one accused them of talking with the enemy, but when Ivette did it it was a major deal. She ranted and raved about it for hours and she decided at that point that she was going to talk with who she wanted, when she wanted. (Hello... are we 10? I only missed her stomping her feet.)

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs
    Friendship = Stupid
    Howie = Stupid
    House - Kaysar = Stupid

*sigh*
    Indeed.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Wasnt kaysars plan to either evict Maggie or James?
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

I would be so so happy if they did get rid of Ivette instead of Sarah. The only thing I would miss is seeing Ivette's face when Kaysar comes back instead of her precious Eric. lol

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by KELBEL
    Wasnt kaysars plan to either evict Maggie or James?
    Kaysar told Maggie's group , well Maggie, that his goal would be to evict James if he was left in the house. However, he was saying that partially to save his butt, and won't admit to them that he is indeed targetting Maggie.

If left in the house, who would he have went after? I think in the numbers game, Kaysar would have decided to go for Maggie.. Especially if they had an evicted HG returning... Then again, who knows how much he thinks James is a threat, as he is always winning POV's. I am surprised James has not won a HOH, so I am totally expecting him or Janelle to win HOH. If anyone from Maggie's side wins, besides for Maggie, it would be a rigged competition. Such as how many cigs can you smoke (April), or the best dress mannequin (Beau). LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs
    Friendship = Stupid
    Howie = Stupid
    House - Kaysar = Stupid

*sigh*

Also, part of backdooring someone is putting them AFTER the veto is used so they don't have a chance to compete for veto and save themselves = What Howie SHOULD have done if he really wanted to get rid of James.
    So true..... Howie went about it the WRONG way. I think to put up James was stupid b/c of the very good chance he had winning POV. And since he did wini it, Howie is officially on James' hit list, and w/someone like James, he's better as an ally then an enemy. Don't put him up unless it's guaranteed for him to leave. Like you said, the only way to have done it successfully would've been to backdoor him like they did Eric.

Stupid Howie...........

If April wants to align with Howie and company at this point she needs to tell Howie exactly what happened with the bible situation and that Ivette went to ask James again if he was set on putting up Rachel and Howie....then she needs to mention the racist remarks Ivette spewed about Kaysar -

Also, since the eviction votes are done in private, wouldn't it be ok if Jen and April agreed to split their votes and then Ivette would get the boot 4-3 ---> can't Jen and April deny deny deny --- blame it on Maggie after Kaysar walks in? Not that Maggie and Beau would believe them, but they couldn't pin it on one of them anyway....and if they play if off well, maybe Beau will doubt Maggie??? Just a thought - I pray they get rid of the loud, obnoxious and racist Ivette - she's a MORON anyway.."Ya know what I'm saying!"

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Erika221
    If April wants to align with Howie and company at this point she needs to tell Howie exactly what happened with the bible situation and that Ivette went to ask James again if he was set on putting up Rachel and Howie....then she needs to mention the racist remarks Ivette spewed about Kaysar -

Also, since the eviction votes are done in private, wouldn't it be ok if Jen and April agreed to split their votes and then Ivette would get the boot 4-3 ---> can't Jen and April deny deny deny --- blame it on Maggie after Kaysar walks in? Not that Maggie and Beau would believe them, but they couldn't pin it on one of them anyway....and if they play if off well, maybe Beau will doubt Maggie??? Just a thought - I pray they get rid of the loud, obnoxious and racist Ivette - she's a MORON anyway!
    If Big Brother has anything to say about it, Sarah will go. Sarah is BORING for ratings. I mean if they want to kill ratings, have her, Jennifer and Beau make it to the final three. That could be the most boring competition alive. I bet the person who wins will be the one who is not asleep from the sheer boredom of living in that house. Kaysar is exciting and Ivette with all her bitchiness and racial slurs, is interesting, to say the least. Not that I like her. But I think that Sarah's demise is written in the producer's scripts.

+ Reply to Thread