+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/8 Live Feed Screencaps

Cool Kid Club cardholder Emerald Fox's Avatar

8/8 Live Feed Screencaps

Please feel free to post your feed caps here.

Discussion of the caps is allowed here as well.

Thanks and enjoy!
    "All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
    - Sun Tzu - The Art of War

Wow.. this is weird. Howie, Janelle, April, and Jennifer are talking about the other possible Big Brother contestants from the selection process, and they're talking about how they saw each other before the show. Normally they cut to fish if that subject is brought up.

Jennifer whispering to Janelle. I think she said that when a lot of people first saw Janelle, they thought she was an exotic dancer.

And there's the fish...

And we're back.

Howie must be loving the way Janelle is licking her popsicle.

Janelle to Howie:"I was hoping you were going to be here."
    Howie: "Aww.. really?"
    Janelle: "Yep!"
    They hug and give each other a peck on the kiss.
    Howie: "Oh, we can't talk about that. Shhh..."

They go on whispering about Nominations and April, and Howie discusses how it's good to play under the radar, but he doesn't like the way that she's playing that off.

They step outside to talk. Then mostly inaudible whispering. But Howie was saying "The think that....psstpsstpsst... but she ..psstpsst and that they'll psst psst.."
    I think that says enough though. Enough to know that "they" and "she" think things. Janelle agrees.

Then fish.

The little yellow fish thinks that the big blue fish is on her side, but as we all know, the big blue fish is sooo going to backstab her. Blue's made deals with pretty much everyone, but he's sticking with the reddish black fish's crew.

Okay, we're back.

Getting strong now! Won't be long now! Getting strong now!

Howie talks about how it only feels like yesterday that Michael was here, and that it was nice seeing him on video earlier and hearing his voice.

Janelle bites her nails. Not sure if it's a full true nail bite, or just a hangnail. I'll get back to you as soon as that story develops.

Janelle and Howie discuss questions that could be asked in a competitions... specifically, ones concerning houseguests. Like, how many live in Florida? What is April's favorite color? Janelle lets Howie know the favorite movies she listed on her Big Brother Application: Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Casablanca, and one other one. Maybe Gone with the Wind?

Howie:"I'm really afraid of James winning HoH this week. I'm really hoping you or Rachel win it. Seriously.
    Janelle:"We'll try our best. Trust me."

End feed... oooooh, it went to 30:04!

Now Howie's pissed at James and blaming him for the "demise" of his team. That he quote: "F***ed us." (That's F-asterisk-asterisk-asterisked us.) He's pissed how James went to the other side and gave them their secrets, and how he'd offer up Howie, Rachel, and Janelle when he wanted to get on their good side.
    Janelle: "He betrayed us, plain and simple. He didn't go after us, but he did betray

Howie:"I can't believe he (James) won that veto... "
    Janelle:"No offense, but that was the easiest f'ing veto competition. It was like they were handing it to us.
    Howie:"We should have put all our balls in either James' or Sarah's - Not split them between them."

Janelle: "Oh well. We'll just have to try harder next time. Does this camera have to follow all of your f***ing lunges?"
    Howie:"Well, BB loves you!"
    Janelle:"I love you too, Howie!"
    Howie:"No, I said BB loves you, but I love you too."

Back to JamesTalk.

Howie: We gotta backdoor him. BUT then they'll say "Oh no, there's no veto competition this week. Ugh."
    Janelle:"It's probably because of what happened last year (The Six Finger plan)
    Howie:"Did they ever NOT have a veto competition before."
    Janelle:"Nope. That's new to this year."

Janelle:"You know, they're probably going to have a physical competition soon. We haven't really had one yet."
    Howie:"I know! I've been waiting for one! Watch, they'll do it this week, the week that I can't participate."

One last screencap for this post:

Are you trying to seduce me, Mrs. Janelle??
    "All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."

Janelle went inside, and Howie appears to be wandering the backyard aimlessly.

And fish...

Oooh, the black yellowtail is telling the little yellow fish that the big blue fish has been talking smack about her behind her tail! Little yellow is pissed and says that if she get's HoH next week, she's putting Big Blue up.

And we're back.

More wandering.

Now he's cleaning up a bit, picking up empty soda or beer cans.

He looks at the Board O' Houseguests. The cameraman soon zoomed in on James' Power of Veto.

I know this sounds boring, but it's better than watching April and Jennifer play chess.

Howie goes back outside and picks something up.

He then something else and brings it inside (Janelle's Pinata maybe?!?) and brings it inside to where April and Jennifer are. April says "You two make a beautiful couple."

Then they cut to someone sleeping with a facial mask on. Maybe Janelle or Rachel?? I'm not sure if Janelle's even asleep yet, but

Switched feeds. There's Howie and the others, but it's completely silent and I don't see a Pinata or doll of any sort. What the Hell was April talking about then?

Howie tells April and Jenn that he hasn't worried much in the game until this week as HoH. He says he barely went into the DR, but this week he's been in there a lot. He even wonders if people who supported him (viewers maybe) have rejected him.

April: "If you could do it again.. go back in time and have the chance to play the game again knowing what you do, would you?"
    Howie:"Yeah. Well, it's like this. [Fox note: He's made this analogy A LOT lately. ] You watch football and you say "Man, he could have caught that pass or made that play" but once you get out their with those big-assed guys, it's a whole 'nother story. You never know how it is until you're actually here playing the game."

Janelle enters. The topic changes to Michael. Jennifer talks about how she never saw Michael hit the wall, and how they could check the tapes and verify that she never saw it. She says he did throw his hands up in her face and said "F*** this" or "F***ing game" - or something.
    Jennifer:"He definetly said "F***."
    ..and that maybe people got the wrong impression from that. But she stands by the fact that she didn't see him hit anything.

She now is talking about the sexual harassment stuff and how it's not fair that it has probably f***ed up his life, and pinned it on her when he did *nothing* to her.

April:"I didn't even hear the term "Sexual Harassment" or "Sexual Predator" [Note: Yes, she did the finger quotes.] until the night before he left."
    She goes on saying that it was more Eric's crusade than anyone else. That he escalated the non-situation.

Jennifer's pissed that he's been labeled this sexual predator because of things she supposedly did to him, when he did *nothing* wrong to her.
    Jennifer:" You can go check the tapes!!"

April:"I NEVER - and you can check the tapes - I NEVER went to the Diary Room and said anything about a "Sexual Predator" or about "Sexual Harassment."

She goes on and on and Jennifer finally says "Okay, you've repeated yourself like, five times. Enough already."

April:"I was in the diary room today crying because I miss my cigarettes. "

And now they are just repeating again and again that they never said anything about harassment or Michael hitting a wall.

Going in circles here. Okay, I need a break.

Two paws up to the excellent screencaps with story! Great job, Emerald Fox, and that bug-eyed pic of Jennifer made my fur all fuzz out. EEEK!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

A few of the shirts...

Then Rachel flipped one of the shirts over...

Jen is foaming at the mouth! (okay, so not realllllly)

Hee. Just because I think this one is funny. Sarah putting on mascara.

Wearing their "Eric" shirts

Front of Howie's shirt

Back of Howie's shirt

Rachel's shirt

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Hey,

I know its about eric but Maggie's shirt (two posts up i believe) is actually really good! The colors are good and the words are simple!

***DAVIS*** VOTE KAYSAR ***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast