+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/7 - Live Feed Discussion

*Grins* The hamsters were out in the backyard, and Beau was like, "Well, it's like, 1:00 over on the East Coast", and they started talking about how the Internet people must find them really boring at this hour.

Rachel mentioned that they were probably only just getting out of church, since it's Sunday, and someone else quips, "What, you think Big Brother fans go to church?"

You bet we don't. Not during Big Brother season.
    "The tips at the end of shoelaces are called 'aglets'. Their true purpose is sinister."

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order
    Wow, Maggie just got back from the Diary Room. She stopped in the kitchen and James and Sarah told her why don't like her. I hope we get to see that on the show.

Edited 'cause I had my facts wrong.
    Last edited by gagi; 08-07-2005 at 03:42 PM.

James called Howie, Janelle, & Rachel the "three blind mice".

That's hilarious. It's true, they are the three blind mice right now! I couldn't believe Howie and his arguing points with J&S last night. J&S were making valid points and I actually feel bad for them. If Howie REALLY thinks about it, SO WHAT if James & Sarah told Maggie to nominate Howie & Rachel .. DID THEY GET NOMINATED?? If they had then maybe he would have more right to say he was "backstabbed". James & Sarah are right in saying that they were the ones backstabbed.

It sucks that Janelle realizes what is going on but Howie keeps convincing her otherwise.

Dick & Daniele Supporter Triple T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    That was the morning wake up call.

They play music to wake them up every morning, and it's blocked on the feeds because if it airs they have to pay royalties to the musician. After the official wake up, all the lights are turned on in the bedrooms.
    I wonder what kind of music they play~?
    Judkinsí love for travel and adventure began early, driving around the country in a seventeen-passenger van with his family.

In my day, we called that a bus. ~Q Boots

Ivette, Maggie, and Rachel are complaining about Janelle's eating and sleeping habits, and how bad they are. I'm not sure where they're coming from -- whatever Janelle's habits are, she should keep doing them, because she looks great!
    "The tips at the end of shoelaces are called 'aglets'. Their true purpose is sinister."

So Rachel is getting buddy buddy with Rachel and Ivette...fabulous (not really). I would LOVE to see Janelle continue to see the valid points James is making, team up with him and then one of them (or Kaysar) win HOH. That would ROCK and maybe shut these whiners up for a week!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aibheaog
    Ivette, Maggie, and Rachel are complaining about Janelle's eating and sleeping habits, and how bad they are. I'm not sure where they're coming from -- whatever Janelle's habits are, she should keep doing them, because she looks great!
    ...and they went on to say how "sweet" and "Janelle didn't have to eat all that food, and get her face all 'messed up on TV' (because she had the pass)". Little did they know she was just mashing the food into her face and spitting it out.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    ...and they went on to say how "sweet" and "Janelle didn't have to eat all that food, and get her face all 'messed up on TV' (because she had the pass)". Little did they know she was just mashing the food into her face and spitting it out.
    Which just goes to show why Janelle is one of my favorites this year. If Ivette had the pass, she would have just stood there as the food rolled by. Idiot.

Watching these guys in the backyard it occurs to me-- Freud would have a field day working out thier rationalizations based purely on guilt and ego...LOL. It's unbeleivable!

Has Howie made any mention of who is considering putting up in place of James?

+ Reply to Thread