+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/7 - Live Feed Discussion

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Kevbug11
    Er....yeah? Is it directed towards me? If it was, I was calling for more of an analysis than a citation.

If not, horray!
    Y2Kevbug11 - Noooo it wasn't directed toward you at all .... it was more for the people who keep coming in here acting like we aren't allowed to "comment" and stuff. Which is why I made the point to say - go in the transcript feed if you want transcript only. Otherwise we are gonna tell you whats going on and how we feel about it and that should be okay.
    Last edited by Melissab73; 08-07-2005 at 01:33 PM.

I wonder if Rachel always talks to herself or if she's doing it for our benefit?
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    I wonder if Rachel always talks to herself or if she's doing it for our benefit?
    I'm hoping its for our benefit, but she's kind of quirky so I have a bad feeling its something she does all the time.

Who is that sleeping on F4?
    Last edited by Melissab73; 08-07-2005 at 01:37 PM.

I think that's Jennifer on F4? Not sure though.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

That's right BB....put it on fish....for no reason whatsoever.
    "The tips at the end of shoelaces are called 'aglets'. Their true purpose is sinister."

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Kevbug11
    I still want to know if there is no way they (meaning Howie, Rachel, Janelle, and now James, I guess) could swing either April or Jennifer into booting Ivette?
    I don't think that will happen, not at this point in the game. Their (April's & Jennifer's) side is not smart enough to double deal. April, for one, cannot keep her mouth shut for any length of time about anything that happens in the house. Look at the week Kaysar tried to recruit them, did it work then? Nope, and it still won't. April and Jennifer run right back to Maggie and the team and spill everything they know about what is going on. I don't know what they think will happen eventually because everyone is going to spend time in the nomination chairs at some point, and it is like none of them think they will? I think the best strategy for H/R/J is to cut their losses this week, vote off sarah and let James back in to their alliance, even if only for numbers sake. Maybe further down the line when one of the Crappy Cult is actually in a real nomination could deals effectively be made, but it won't happen this week.. I would really love to be wrong about this though.

Okay James was creeping me out......It looked like he was sleeping w/his eyes open. He's now moving around and cuddling up with Sarah.

I don't think April or Jennifer would swing. Maggie's team understands that they have the numbers now, while, sadly, Howie doesn't seem to care. If someone were to swing, though, especially to help James out, I think it'd be Ivette. But none of that matters b/c Howie's not even trying and James obviusly can't do it on his own since that would offer little security for Ivette if she turned.

Quote Originally Posted by Aibheaog
    That's right BB....put it on fish....for no reason whatsoever.
    That was the morning wake up call.

They play music to wake them up every morning, and it's blocked on the feeds because if it airs they have to pay royalties to the musician. After the official wake up, all the lights are turned on in the bedrooms.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Melissab73
    Here's my two cents for whats its worth. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. This is the live feed discussion thread right? I mean, we can't "comment" in the Live Feed Transcripts b/c thats only for transcribing. Is that not correct? So any COMMENTARY about the live feed would be discussed in this thread. Right? So if say someone wanted to read word for word what was going on, and not read someone's opinions on it they would need to go to the Live Feed Transcripts. I totally could be misunderstanding all of this. But I think we're allowed to have comments in this feed but just not in the other. I mean if all we were suppose to do is transcribe then we'd be in the wrong thread.
    Yes! It is so much easier to talk about stuff here
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

+ Reply to Thread