+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/6 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Aibheaog
    Sarah and James are now wandering around, ignoring everyone else, including Janelle, who said "Good Morning James".
    James always take everything personal

You get what you vote for Y2Kevbug11's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Pappy?
    I think everybody's making a big hub bub about nothing.

Assuming Kayser is returning, which is not that big an assumption, Howie's alliance is still 4 strong. Plus, both James and Sarah have indicated that if they stay, they're going after Maggie for squealing to Howie. So that's 5 people that will be targetting Maggie's alliance.

The way people are talking it's as if they believe Maggie's alliance is full a bunch of strong players. Did you guys even watch the HoH competition? They got completely smoked. Within the first 5 questions, Ivette, Beau, April, and Jennifer were all eliminated. They suck at competitions.

I also don't think Maggie's alliance is nearly as tight knit as most people believe. April and Ivette have been getting on each other's nerves the past couple of weeks. The only person holding that alliance together is Maggie. Get rid of her next week and that alliance will disintegrate. April and Jennifer will ditch Ivette and Beau and go running to Howie's alliance.
    I made this point a few days ago. The "friendship" hates itself. The only thing holding it together is their undying worship of Cappy, their messiah, who they believe will be returning this week. Maggie is playing the role of chief priestess and is capitalizing on Ivette being a complete moron to draw in the four of them.

Sarah needs to realize they hate her over there. James did her dirty in this game. He screwed up their alliances and basically put Sarah right in the firing line.

FORT Fanatic
    Good post happypappy. If and when Kaysar returns, they will be back to a strong four. Sarah will more than likely side with her original people, if she has to choose. So, we will be back to where we were this week before noms...5-5. And off we go again.

The goal next week will be to get Maggie out and the other four will turn on eachother in a heart beat! Needless to say, next week's HOH is crucial again. Thankfully we will have Kaysar there talking some sense into them if their side wins HOH.

I totally agree.. I think the dream team, soverign 6 Kaysar Krew whatever will be fine. I think either way with James or Sarah going this week. I do believe that James has a chance to stay if this game has anything to do with strength. But if memory serves this game is always the same and it is just luck... with his chances being 1 in 12 (they were given two extra pinatas) it is not likely he will stay.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

[QUOTE=deny
    The goal next week will be to get Maggie out and the other four will turn on eachother in a heart beat! Needless to say, next week's HOH is crucial again. Thankfully we will have Kaysar there talking some sense into them if their side wins HOH.[/QUOTE]

Didn't both sides make an agreement that next week would be either James or Sarah - whichever one doesn't leave this coming week?

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wisgalb
    Didn't both sides make an agreement that next week would be either James or Sarah - whichever one doesn't leave this coming week?
    Not all of Crappy's side was present for that agreement. I'm sure if Ivette, Beau, or Jenny gets HOH they would put up Rachel and Howie in a heartbeat.

ETA: Nothing personal, it's just a game. You know what I mean?

If they made that agreement, Wis, they're complete and utter morons. Sarah is a weakling and she's not all too quick, she'll side and vote w/ whoever tells her too. She's an asset to whichever side gets her and to vote her out is ridiculous. She's completely not a threat because she's not only dumb and bad at the game but she's also sweet and refuses to lie. Yea, they need to get her out quick. Gimme a break.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic
    I think the deal was Maggie said that whoever did not go this week, James or Sarah, her side would aim for that person next week if they get HOH. As EXlurker said, all of her people were not there when she made that deal.

I don't think Howie said their side would go for the one left. So, if his side gets HOH...they need to shoot for Maggie.

Actually, if Sarah stays she will proabably side with whoever gets HOH next week.

The deal actually was for three weeks! This week (James) next week (Sarah) and another week (because they want to be safe one extra week in case Eric comes back this week). Maggie finally realized that meant having to put up one of her own on week three (duh?) and then she capitulated and siad she could not speak for the whole team but it sounded good to her. She also said that she would tell Eric the deal and he would honour it if she told him to. I think it was not a bad deal, and a pretty good deal if, as we all think will happen, Kaysar comes back. No one thinks he has a chance to return and therefore no promises were made as to what he would do if he came back.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

FORT Fanatic
    Well, then Howie is a bigger fool than I thought! How can he believe anyone in this game can stay safe for three weeks?! Especially when Maggie gave herself the perfect out, "I can't speak for my group..."

April and Ivette are already saying they will put up H&J if they get HOH next week.

+ Reply to Thread