+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/6 Live Feed Discussion

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    Welp - I'm gonna take a quick nap! (LOL) so let me know what I miss

Happy Nappy! I have stuff to do but I will be here for a bit.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Melissab73
    It briefly flashed something scary looking in the backyard - like a line of people all wearing white ...... it was weird.
    My guess is that is was the pinatas for the POV comp....

Maybe all hope isn't gone....Howie could go to James or Sarah and offer to throw the POV in their favor, one of them comes off the block Howie puts up a kook and have James or Sarah vote with his team making it 4 to 4 w/ Howie having the tie breaking vote??? What do ya think?
    "He is like an Iraqi peach and I want to devour him...take the pit, plant it in the backyard, and HOPE to grow some more."- Marcellus on Kaysar

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by macgrl08
    Maybe all hope isn't gone....Howie could go to James or Sarah and offer to throw the POV in their favor, one of them comes off the block Howie puts up a kook and have James or Sarah vote with his team making it 4 to 4 w/ Howie having the tie breaking vote??? What do ya think?
    They still would not have the numbers since he put up both James and Sarah. James or Sarah (whoever remains on the block) can't vote and Howie can't vote. So it would be a 5-3 vote in favor of the other side.

Big Brother just told everyone it was time to get up for the day, and a few minutes later, James and Sarah are now rolling out of bed. And the veto Comp will begin in 60 minutes.
    "The tips at the end of shoelaces are called 'aglets'. Their true purpose is sinister."

Quote Originally Posted by deny
    They still would not have the numbers since he put up both James and Sarah. James or Sarah (whoever remains on the block) can't vote and Howie can't vote. So it would be a 5-3 vote in favor of the other side.
    Doh!!! Thanks Deny.....this sucks...
    "He is like an Iraqi peach and I want to devour him...take the pit, plant it in the backyard, and HOPE to grow some more."- Marcellus on Kaysar

FORT Fanatic
    I bet Janelle is one hurtin pup!!!

Sarah and James are now wandering around, ignoring everyone else, including Janelle, who said "Good Morning James".
    "The tips at the end of shoelaces are called 'aglets'. Their true purpose is sinister."

FORT Fan
    I think everybody's making a big hub bub about nothing.

Assuming Kayser is returning, which is not that big an assumption, Howie's alliance is still 4 strong. Plus, both James and Sarah have indicated that if they stay, they're going after Maggie for squealing to Howie. So that's 5 people that will be targetting Maggie's alliance.

The way people are talking it's as if they believe Maggie's alliance is full a bunch of strong players. Did you guys even watch the HoH competition? They got completely smoked. Within the first 5 questions, Ivette, Beau, April, and Jennifer were all eliminated. They suck at competitions.

I also don't think Maggie's alliance is nearly as tight knit as most people believe. April and Ivette have been getting on each other's nerves the past couple of weeks. The only person holding that alliance together is Maggie. Get rid of her next week and that alliance will disintegrate. April and Jennifer will ditch Ivette and Beau and go running to Howie's alliance.

+ Reply to Thread