+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/6 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fanatic
    Around 8am BBT, Janelle was up. She went to the bathroom, then into the kitchen and was searching through drawers. Finally she found something that was in a packet - like tea, or hot chocolate mix, protein shake, something like that. She was fiddling around near the stove for a while, then sat at the table. I had to go out then to run some errands, so she must have headed for the couch after that. I couldn't figure out why she was up so early - all I could decide was that she was trying to cure a hangover.

Cam1 is the table... that's it, the table....thrilling.

Janelle just got up off the couch, and is now in the bathroom.... At least we don't hear puking noises!

You get what you vote for Y2Kevbug11's Avatar
    I've worked out a total best case scenario:

James goes. Sarah becomes un-stupid and sticks with Janelle and crew. Then, next week, one of them win HoH (Kaysar, Sarah, Janelle, or Rachel)...giving them still poorer odds to win. They win and everything continues according to plan.

Worst case scenario:

Sarah goes. James wins HoH. Is out for Howie and puts up Howie, but probably would put up Maggie (although this isn't even the worst case. I suppose is the worst case he'd put up Kaysar, Janelle, or Rachel).

Moderate case (especially with the alliances fudging their lines):

James or Sarah goes, but the remaining houseguest does not win HoH. Maggie wins HoH again and puts up James and Janelle, sparing Howie because he kept his promise. James goes.

Either way, waaaay deviant of the original plan there, Howster.

Okay-- Janelle just totally tossed her cookies...LMAO. Now she's apologizing to Rachel who was in the bathroom at the time as well...

ETA-- and now fish, signaling it's time for me to shower... back in a bit!
    Last edited by KatieKat; 08-06-2005 at 12:30 PM.

Drats, I missed Janelle getting drunk. lol Good thing she's not competing today.

Y2Kevbug11, I'm hoping your best case scenario happens as well. If Sarah wins HoH an excellent way for her to prove her loyalty to them (especially after everything that's gone down w/ noms and all) would be to nominate from the other side. She needs to get back in w/ H/R/J and hopefully K. She and James did say last night that if they won HoH next week they'd still go after Maggie. We all know they change their minds more than their underpants, though.

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    Janelle looks miserable.
    Did anyone see that weird thing that happened on Fish 3??

kg73
    Hello, let me introduce myself…today I will be known as the “party pooper”! LOL

I’m a party pooper because I really feel that it will take several miracles for anyone OTHER than the “fiendship” to win this game. I truly believe this. Call me pessimistic call me negative…call me the party pooper but the statistics just don’t weigh in favor of the old “Sovereign Six”.

Hey, I’m no fan of James. Personally, I’d like to give the boy a wet noodle lashing for setting women’s rights back about 30 years! However, the bottom line is that he is what is known as a “floater”. He floats where the power is….there are other people like this in the house as well (namely Howie/Rachel who made their own deal with Maggie just last week & Jen/April who kiss butt of anyone in HOH or with veto power). So, James is a floater, a big mouth, and a jerk! So, what?

So, you want to vote him out? Great! BUT WAIT UNTIL THE NUMBERS IN THE HOUSE ARE ON YOUR SIDE FOR CRIKES SAKE!

Don’t put up 2 people who will vote on your side (even if they vote with you for just this week). Also, when you know that there is a possibility that Eric will return why would you risk it?

If Howie’s game is not personal and is purely strategic as he claims….this is a fatal strategy error.

The first words I heard out of Rachel’s mouth this morning “we just have to keep our fingers crossed that either Michael or Kaysar comes back”. Having morning after regrets, Rachel? You nitwit!

I actually hope that James wins the veto and takes himself off. I hope he wins HOH next week. Even though it will only buy him a week in the house. I would love it. Just because it would be justice!

If Eric comes back then one of the sheep will win this game, mark my words. If Kaysar comes back there’s about a 10% chance that they can pull it off if they stick together and win EVERY single challenge.

Time will tell.

Didn’t they learn anything from Kaysar about showing his cards too soon? They should have kept James and used him for much longer in the game and then gotten rid of him later. This was way too early to pull this move. Bad move.

The part about last night that drove me crazy the most was how chummy everyone was in the backyard and how much fun they were all having. This week should have been about making April have a nervous breakdown and making Maggie get those large dark circles under her eyes again! Dang! I was so looking forward to that!

Oh well, now I just have to figure out which one of the losers I’d most like to win. Hmmmm…..my choices stink!

Quote Originally Posted by Melissab73
    Did anyone see that weird thing that happened on Fish 3??
    No I didn't, what happened?

BTW Good morning!
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Great post, kg73.

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Corine
    No I didn't, what happened?

BTW Good morning!
    It briefly flashed something scary looking in the backyard - like a line of people all wearing white ...... it was weird.

+ Reply to Thread