+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 59 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/4 Live Feed Discussions

Cool Kid Club cardholder Emerald Fox's Avatar

8/4 Live Feed Discussions

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.
    Thanks!
    "All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
    - Sun Tzu - The Art of War

anything going on this morning?

8:20 am bb time, Rachel is up and mumbling to herself as usual. She put on her running shoes, then went to the kitchen and said "what a pig sty" and swore while putting on lip balm. Now she's in the workout room, wiped down the treadmill, then to the storeroom. She walks out of there and says "thanks for the cold and sinus medicine, guys!" very sarcastically. (which leads me to believe she didn't get any.) Now she's on the treadmill. She's such a morning person that it freaks me out.

8:30 am....Rachel is still on the treadmill, swearing to herself every so often, and feels her forehead. Perhaps she is getting sick, what with this and wanting the cold/sinus meds. She seems quite the grouchy-pants this morning.
    Last edited by suncat7; 08-04-2005 at 12:27 PM.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Racheal is VERY crabby this morning! Yesterday she asked for a new hair pick - guess that didn't happen. She keeps saying "these a-holes can't give me a $2 pick". Complaining about no cold/sinus medicine a few times. Talking about how disgusting the kitchen and bathroom is. Looking for orange juice and when it is empty she says "of course". She's just not having a good morning. Lots of swearing right now under her breath....

8:40 am BB time
    Rachel done with treadmill, wipes it down afterwards. Goes into bathroom and washes her hands, then back to the kitchen table area and messes with something on the wall. (thermostat?) Now she's back in the workout room doing donkey kicks and squats while holding onto a bar. Now lunges. She has crawled BEHIND the gumball machine under the stairs to do crunches. What a bizarre place to do them. (I mean, she scrunched herself under there. NO one is awake, she could have done them anywhere! Maybe she is trying to avoid the cameras? Well, that's not working.) Off to the bathroom with her now...she's going through a bunch of pills (maybe vitamins). Back to the kitchen, she gets out a plate, puts a paper towel on it (isn't this EXCITING????) She opens the fridge, and violently (yes, violently) removes a jug of OJ that has about 2 drinks in it and stares at it. Off to the storeroom, she opens the freezer and says "ewww, what the hell is THIS?" Back in the kitchen she says "disgusting" a few more times, and washes her hands again. My this is riveting.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Well, I'm riveted. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Well, I'm riveted. LMAO
    Ha! I'm glad SOMEONE is riveted. It has worn me out just WATCHING Rachel do all of this. (I am NOT a morning person.) She was just complaining about someone shoving food down the drain. She is GROUCHIER than grouchy today.

Janelle & Kaysar ROCK! CouchPotato's Avatar
    How long does she normally do the treadmill? I never watch the feeds in the morning, but I always assumed she did at least an hour.

Janelle & Kaysar ROCK! CouchPotato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flipflops
    Racheal is VERY crabby this morning! Yesterday she asked for a new hair pick - guess that didn't happen. She keeps saying "these a-holes can't give me a $2 pick". Complaining about no cold/sinus medicine a few times. Talking about how disgusting the kitchen and bathroom is. Looking for orange juice and when it is empty she says "of course". She's just not having a good morning. Lots of swearing right now under her breath....
    I'm assuming BB does this on purpose to create more drama or something in the house. Don't you figure?? I mean, if you are sick, you are going to be crabby. If you want something to eat and they're out, you'll be crabby. If everyone were happy all the time, there wouldn't be anything interesting to watch.

I don't usually see Rachel's morning routine, but this morning I'd say she was on for 20 minutes.

She's eating cereal with banana right now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 59 123456789101151 ... LastLast