+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 94950515253545556575859

Thread: 8/4 Live Feed Discussions

My personal opinion is that Howie should put up Evilette and Beau. They are Maggot and Crappy's biggest supporters. If one of them gets removed by the POV then Maggot goes up. That leaves the vote:

April....Evil or Beau
    Jen....Evil or Beau
    Evil/Beau.....Maggot
    Rachel...Maggot
    Janelle....Maggot
    James....Maggot
    Sarah....Maggot

If not it will be the friends 3 votes will vote out Beau. The others will vote out Evilette. Either way the Crappy team loses one member. James and Sarah will stay with the Sov 6 no matter what. If Kaysar comes back that is the side with the power and if (don't scream) Crappy comes back James knows he will be gunning for him. Best plan to keep James and Sarah on the 6's side. They can back door him next week if we get our wish and Kaysar or even Michael come back. Only way this won't work is if Maggot win the POV for Evilette. In that case they will have to put up April. But the odds are with the 6.

I'm from the south, my husband is a firefighter, who just returned in Jan. from a year stint in Iraq, and even I want Kaysar back! I don't have text message because I have no need for it but I do have the internet, and I have voted for Kaysar to come back.
    Last edited by chesara; 08-05-2005 at 10:31 AM.

If there are two clearly defined teams and in this case there is, it is perfectly reasonable to put up people from the OTHER alliance/friendship. Even if it is breaking your word. Heck, after they bitched and moaned last time they were on the block, I would backdoor Maggie there in a heartbeat.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Last week we had discussion in this thread about racism...it went on endlessly.
    Please folks-before this REDNECK discussion gets out of hand - lets keep this thread for LIVE FEED DISCUSSION.
    I am pretty sure that the mods will start deleting posts that are not on topic.
    ...all's quiet in the BB house...

I think the smartest thing for Howie to do would to put Ivette and Beau. I think Maggie is closer to them, out of obligation to Eric maybe, and should open up Jen and Aprils eyes to their place in the "friendship". Also, he has something of a friendship thing with Jen so she could flop voting wise his way. April can be manipulated.

And you can count on James. James is very very predictable, he is going to do what is in HIS best interest. Since Maggie and comp hate him with a passion and have shown so, there is no doubt if he gets next HoH he will put up Maggie and Ivette if they are still around.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs
    I think the smartest thing for Howie to do would to put Ivette and Beau. I think Maggie is closer to them, out of obligation to Eric maybe, and should open up Jen and Aprils eyes to their place in the "friendship". Also, he has something of a friendship thing with Jen so she could flop voting wise his way. April can be manipulated.
    I would take your above statement and change it to Ivette and April. Beau is expendable... he really doesn't serve a purpose other than an extra vote. Putting up Ivette and Beau wouldn't show April and Jen where they stand in the friendship rankings.

But.... make Maggie choose between Ivette and April.... ooooh, the trouble that would stir in their own rankings. Plus, Ivette would pick Maggie to play and April would pick Jen. Only Maggie would really have a shot at winning the POV so chances are likely that Ivette and April would stay on the block and one would go home.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Well, when you put it that way, I have to agreed Broadway!

And if Howie is a stinker, he could give April first pick in Veto and she might pick Maggie. Wouldn't that be a hoot!

yes, it would. Maggie, April, and Jen have already expressed reservations about Ivette... so... maybe this would be their way of taking a stand.

(yeah right.. like any of these guys can take a stand. )
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread