+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/4 Live Feed Discussions

Oh, so that was what Rachel was doing....Was wondering what the heck was she doing beside the gumball machine

Is Rachel gonna vacuum the house? Wow, she sure does alot of work around and I still can't believe she's the only one awake at this point of time. Lazy hamsters...hehe
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Rachel in fridge: "Who leaves a half eaten f-ing pickle, wrapped up in a napkin in here? These people are gross".

Now she is asking bb to wake people up.

LOL, now she is waking everyone up herself. She is telling them BB told her to wake everyone up because there is an audio problem?

Quote Originally Posted by flipflops
    LOL, now she is waking everyone up herself. She is telling them BB told her to wake everyone up because there is an audio problem?
    Could there be some feathers flying?
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

FORT Fanatic
    Personally, I get Rachel, think she's cool...

She is grouchy - I don't think she's made for the BB house, but then again she's doing much better now that people are up and she's got someone to vent to.

For once, Evilette is saying fewer words than someone else.

aly
    Each time I've seen Rachel in her morning routine, she only does the treadmill for about 20 minutes. And she always does those crunches behind the gumball machine. I thought she was trying to avoid the cameras as well.

Boring feeds right now. Maggie, Jen, and Beau are in bed together talking. Rachel and April are talking about vaccuum settings while Rachel vaccuums. Howie and Ivette are wandering around talking about cleaning, but not actually doing it.

aly
    How weird. Ivette just told Howie she had a dream that Howie won HOH. I had that dream too! Maybe it will come true

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Heard mention that James said he voted for Kaysar to stay. Not sure when. Anyone know more?

Quote Originally Posted by boredinedmonton
    Personally, I get Rachel, think she's cool...

She is grouchy - I don't think she's made for the BB house, but then again she's doing much better now that people are up and she's got someone to vent to.

For once, Evilette is saying fewer words than someone else.
    I like her, I just don't get morning people. (My Mom is a morning person like that, I already called her today to tell her how Rachel zooms around like her )

Howie's cleaning mirrors. Jen walked by and he said "panties? blue??" Howie is now standing on one of the end tables that he has moved to the mirrors, in an effort to reach very high up.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

GAHHH! Poor Kaysar, he's still in bed and Maggie is in there singing at the top of her lungs "Kaysar's a happy boy, Kaysar's going to help us!" Then "get UP Kaysar, we're your FRIENDS, get up and help us!"
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

+ Reply to Thread