+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: 8/3 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey
    The commercial for tonight spoke about the biggest twist ever...so I wondered whether the suggested (by someone here at FORT) bring back the first evicted pair might actually come true.

I haven't been able to form any attachments to any of this year's hamsters... and have actually missed a lot of the broadcasts. Thanks to all of you I keep up with everything though!

I think it will have something to do with the first evicted pair, but not sure what. This feeling is strengthened by Janelle's not being able to tape a goodbye message for Kaysar. Hmmmm
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I wondered about that, too. It would be obvious Janelle would get to tape a goodbye for him being his strongest alliance in the house.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    I wondered about that, too. It would be obvious Janelle would get to tape a goodbye for him being his strongest alliance in the house.
    And that he would get to tape a goodbye for her since she's also on the block. Must be something going on!

I feel really strongly that they are going to let Kaysar be evicted then him and Michael will move back in the house. Not sure when they would move back in, like if he'd go out the front door and them come back around through the back with Michael. If they are not supposed to see the outside world, then how do they do that?

Is Michael getting to watch the show from somewhere? I'm curious about that since he was probably on that housecalls show and they probably showed him clips of the alliances & stuff. Surely they wouldn't let Kaysar do that, too? Any thoughts?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charity
    Is Michael getting to watch the show from somewhere? I'm curious about that since he was probably on that housecalls show and they probably showed him clips of the alliances & stuff. Surely they wouldn't let Kaysar do that, too? Any thoughts?
    From what I understand, they have everyone sequestered already. I doubt highly they are letting them watch the show. The only ones that get to see snipets of the show are the people on the jury, if I recall correctly. I really do hope that they are going to some how bring Kayser back though. He seems to be the only one playing with any dignity
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    From what I understand, they have everyone sequestered already. I doubt highly they are letting them watch the show. The only ones that get to see snipets of the show are the people on the jury, if I recall correctly. I really do hope that they are going to some how bring Kayser back though. He seems to be the only one playing with any dignity
    Combatcutie - not to mention that it seems that he is the one houseguest that almost everyone outside of the BB house like and would like to see him win if possible! He is a fan favorite, atleast for myself and my 17-year old son who told me that Kaysar was the only reason he was watching BB. He said that he felt that because of Kaysar being from Iraq that he was already at a disadvantage and that he likes to pull for the underdog. I have a smart son!
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pintobean
    Combatcutie - not to mention that it seems that he is the one houseguest that almost everyone outside of the BB house like and would like to see him win if possible! He is a fan favorite, atleast for myself and my 17-year old son who told me that Kaysar was the only reason he was watching BB. He said that he felt that because of Kaysar being from Iraq that he was already at a disadvantage and that he likes to pull for the underdog. I have a smart son!
    pinto, you certainly do have a smart son. When I first saw Kayser and where he was from, I thought to myself oh god this kid isn't going to last long because of 9/11. The hamsters certainly won't give him a chance. But, some of them did. He is my favorite right now (probably since the second show) Hopefully, CBS is listening to what the viewing audience wants and that is more Kayser
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    pinto, you certainly do have a smart son. When I first saw Kayser and where he was from, I thought to myself oh god this kid isn't going to last long because of 9/11. The hamsters certainly won't give him a chance. But, some of them did. He is my favorite right now (probably since the second show) Hopefully, CBS is listening to what the viewing audience wants and that is more Kayser
    Thanks combatcutie! I did mention to him that atleast Howie would still be in there and Howie's hope to become a Jedi (My son is a Star Wars fanatic) and he was like it still would not be the same. If Kaysar leaves, he will be missed. I hope there is someway to bring him back if he does in fact get evicted tonight. I guess we will have to wait and see!
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

+ Reply to Thread