+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 Live Feed Discussion

8/2 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

I woke up this morning hoping yesterday's live feeds were a dream. Alas, this is my reality, and my beloved Kaysar is on the block and will be going home.
    "He is like an Iraqi peach and I want to devour him...take the pit, plant it in the backyard, and HOPE to grow some more."- Marcellus on Kaysar

This just occured to me when I was watching the Live Screen Caps. What if Beau and Howie are going out with each other? From what you all say, they are very lovey dovey around the house. I mean it is the Summer of Secrets. It could be possible.
    "Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States
    can't make it without Texas." - Sam Houston

Quote Originally Posted by ApolloK
    This just occured to me when I was watching the Live Screen Caps. What if Beau and Howie are going out with each other? From what you all say, they are very lovey dovey around the house. I mean it is the Summer of Secrets. It could be possible.
    Nah, Howie likes boobies way too much.

Listening to Rachel eat is kind of making my stomach hurt..lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

8:33 am BBT: Rach is in the backyard, doing nothing, Kaysar looks good sleeping like an angel
    "He is like an Iraqi peach and I want to devour him...take the pit, plant it in the backyard, and HOPE to grow some more."- Marcellus on Kaysar

Rach is talking to herself again......keeps saying "It's cold."
    Yup, with donuts!!

Do they have to fill the poo; up themselves? looks like Rach is putting away the hose???

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ApolloK
    That would be PERFECT !!

I just read this on another forum - sorry FORT - but here goes. It was mentioned that last night that Maggie and her crew were floating around the idea of keeping Kaysar and voting out Janelle. Reason being by keeping Kaysar, he would have a personal vendetta to get James out of the house. And they also thought that the look on James' face would be priceless. Did anyone here hear any of this conversation last night?
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast