+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 Live Feed Discussion

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buglover
    Lounging in the back yard now. Ivette talking with Jen, Howie talking with Rachel.......fish again

Thank you I am so lost without the feeds! (I'm addicted can you tell)

Maggie is just in Kitchen talking about her boyfriend being a rookie and has to show up early, and stuff like they have coffee together every morning and play with the dogs. Nothing worth anything at this time! She just said Aww look at howie and rachel out there hanging out together how cute they look together.... in her baby voice which I hate......................... Oh brother now Mag is whispereing to Ivette who she better choose to go up WHEN she gets HOH, ugh, now she can predict the future? Ivette gets HOH, Where's the barf bag! now they are even talking about the next veto comp! Good Gravy
    I'm NOT Touching YOU! :phhht

Hey, if the Tiara Fits! Princess Angela's Avatar
    No sign of Kayser yet this morning, 2nd to last day that we'll get to see him!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I will not, under any terms, be able to handle Ivette being HOH. Ever.

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Angela
    No sign of Kayser yet this morning, 2nd to last day that we'll get to see him!
    I LOVE your avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by hempychick
    Maggie is just in Kitchen talking about her boyfriend being a rookie and has to show up early, and stuff like they have coffee together every morning and play with the dogs. Nothing worth anything at this time! She just said Aww look at howie and rachel out there hanging out together how cute they look together.... in her baby voice which I hate......................... Oh brother now Mag is whispereing to Ivette who she better choose to go up WHEN she gets HOH, ugh, now she can predict the future? Ivette gets HOH, Where's the barf bag! now they are even talking about the next veto comp! Good Gravy
    Please make it stop! I can't take it! I can't stand the thought of Ivette has HOH
    Last edited by Melissab73; 08-02-2005 at 03:43 PM.

aly
    Kaysar made an earlier appearance. He talked briefly with Rachel and then went back to bed. James also made a brief appearance before going back to bed. I haven't seen Sarah or Janelle at all. I think Beau and April are still sleeping too.

Howie and Rachel are sunbathing.

Maggie, Ivette, and Jen are pretending to be smart strategists. BARF! Ivette actually said "That was brilliant of me to come up with that!" and later Maggie said "I did turn things in the house upside down!" ... Riiiiiiiight!

I REALLY do not want any of those crappies to get HOH!!!!!!!!!!!

They are still talking about getting hoh for the next couple weeks and picking off Kay and co team, that way they will have the best votes at the end of the game depending who goes up for the jury! I HATE THEM, have I said that today yet? I do, I would not like any of them outside the house as well i can just tell, If I were friends with any of them outside the house it would be Janelle, Kay, Rachel, Howie and perhaps Michael, Ashlea never showed much personality her short time there so couldn't tell you! but the other group has their heads so far in the clouds they are rediculous!

Good gravy is right!!!

Ivette or Beau or April as HOH will make me sick. I will be horrified if one of them get it on Thursday.

Maggie turned the house upside down..YEAH RIGHT...

I honestly hope that later they watch the tapes and see what all we have seen and go " OH MY GOSH, I ACTED LIKE THAT?" but I doubt it ver seriously!

+ Reply to Thread