+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 Live Feed Discussion

aly
    I think that both Ivette and April would be tempted to vote Janelle out and keep Kaysar. It is too bad that Maggie is their puppetmaster. She shoots then down so fast like they aren't allowed to have opinions. Then last night she was saying "That came out wrong. I don't want to sound like it's all my idea" Yet, it is ONLY her idea and no one else has any say in it. That is just like saying "No offense but..." and then saying something totally rude to someone.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    They have to wisen up soon. Maggie is a "single" controlling a bunch of "partners". Who are they all to listen to her? They can only utilize her for so long and then they will be on their own. I'm hoping a few of the gals vote to evict Janelle in order for Kaysar to stay. I like Janelle but I really prefer to see Kaysar play the game.
    ~*~ Maji *~

aly
    Howie just woke up. Maybe he'll go talk strategy with Rach again.

Quote Originally Posted by aly
    I think that both Ivette and April would be tempted to vote Janelle out and keep Kaysar. It is too bad that Maggie is their puppetmaster. She shoots then down so fast like they aren't allowed to have opinions. Then last night she was saying "That came out wrong. I don't want to sound like it's all my idea" Yet, it is ONLY her idea and no one else has any say in it. That is just like saying "No offense but..." and then saying something totally rude to someone.
    My mother-in-law likes to say - "Well, I'm not trying to tell you what to do but if I were you....." Practically telling you what you should do in a round about way.
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

She is unscrupulous
    I'm NOT Touching YOU! :phhht

aly
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    They have to wisen up soon. Maggie is a "single" controlling a bunch of "partners". Who are they all to listen to her? They can only utilize her for so long and then they will be on their own. I'm hoping a few of the gals vote to evict Janelle in order for Kaysar to stay. I like Janelle but I really prefer to see Kaysar play the game.
    The ironic thing is, she said this last night "Kaysar has a huge following just from being HOH for one week. I already--I mean we were already friends. We don't have a leader. We're just a group of friends. Shouldn't that say something???" (not her exact words, but close)

Yeaaaaah riiiiiiiiiiiiiight, Maggie. Keep brainwashing them.

I am still scratching my head and tapping my foot wondering why she didn't Aim for a Pair, even Eric told her Kay wasn't the big threat here right now, GO FOR THE PAIRS! Whats wrong with her, I think she is actually one sandwhich short of a picnic!
    I'm NOT Touching YOU! :phhht

Howie needs to work his magic and keep K in the house. Maybe he can guilt Jen into swinging since she was crying over his lack of attention to her this weekend.
    "He is like an Iraqi peach and I want to devour him...take the pit, plant it in the backyard, and HOPE to grow some more."- Marcellus on Kaysar

Don't forget to look at the bigger picture - the winner gets lots of cash. And I really believe, you can be "friends" with whomever you choose, but in that house, when push comes to shove, it's all about the Benjamin baby. Maggie is not smart enough (thanks Kaysar for drilling that into their heads :LOL ) to see the bigger picture. She will be an easy target in her little group, if she lasts longer than the "Sovereign Six".

I agree with you about the couples thing, Hempychick. I have no idea what Maggie is thinking. Unless she still is delusional and thinks she is making herself look like a good person by keeping in her coupled friends. Boy, won't she be surprised when she sees her image outside of the house and finds out it's all for nothing.

+ Reply to Thread