+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: 8/2 Live Feed Discussion

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    In Monday night's discussion thread I mentioned a conversation Maggie had about going to the final 5 and then bowing out to let either Beau/Ivette or April/Jen win. She has absolutely no plans/desire to win this competition.
    like i really believe that. she went there to win just as well as everyone else. i'm sure she's feeding them a line to keep their devotion. if she makes it farther towards the end, she's going to turn on everyone she needs to so she can get ahead. it's what everyone does.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler
    Is Haggie and crew just as disliked on that other forum as they are here?
    i'm not a fan of them either, but i can't help but wonder that the smaller number of people who actually DO like her probably are afraid to speak up for being considered traiters and idiots. i've been online and participating in message boards for 13 years now ... and people can be really mean without realizing it.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jette66
    The thing I don't understand is this...Ivette has clearly stated today that she'd like to keep Kaysar, but Maggie has said "NO". Why are the original Cappy four (I, B, A, J) still following the Eric/Maggie cult, and going with what she says. The other Cappy four could turn on Maggie on a dime, and vote out Janelle in a second, and then who turned the house upside down?
    It is because the other for are simply "sheep", just as they all were when Crappy was still in the house, and Maggot realizes that. They just do what they are told so as long as they are in power she is in pretty good shape. However, I do not see them being in power for long especially with her not being able to participate in the next HOH contest. Although pretty much anyone can win a simple roll of a ball -- hopefully it will be something alot more worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by PetSitterSue
    Did anyone get the gist of the conversation between Kaysar, April and someone else in the Hot tub last night? It had to do with Kaysar being treated rudely in the outside world because of him being Iraqi? I only caught a snipet when he was telling about an incident at the grocery store...anyone have the details?
    I'm Paraphrasing, He said he was in a store check out line when a black lady cut in front of him and then gave him a you're beneath me look. He then said he was thinking African Americans were treated like crap for hundreds of years and then you're going to turn around and threat me like you're better than me.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke
    like i really believe that. she went there to win just as well as everyone else. i'm sure she's feeding them a line to keep their devotion. if she makes it farther towards the end, she's going to turn on everyone she needs to so she can get ahead. it's what everyone does.

i'm not a fan of them either, but i can't help but wonder that the smaller number of people who actually DO like her probably are afraid to speak up for being considered traiters and idiots. i've been online and participating in message boards for 13 years now ... and people can be really mean without realizing it.
    i thought it was insane the other day when maggie was telling them they all should split the money.
    Yeah right!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yocedeith
    April just told Kaysar (amid a thousand and one f-bombs) that their team's ultimate goal is to get one of James and Sarah in the sequester house and the other one out of it to torture them. That seems kinda mean-spirited.
    And they call Kaysar's side the Evil Side
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

+ Reply to Thread