+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 Live Feed Discussion

I missed that Pinto but OMG would that be good news
    "He is like an Iraqi peach and I want to devour him...take the pit, plant it in the backyard, and HOPE to grow some more."- Marcellus on Kaysar

Quote Originally Posted by pintobean
    I just read this on another forum - sorry FORT - but here goes. It was mentioned that last night that Maggie and her crew were floating around the idea of keeping Kaysar and voting out Janelle. Reason being by keeping Kaysar, he would have a personal vendetta to get James out of the house. And they also thought that the look on James' face would be priceless. Did anyone here hear any of this conversation last night?
    Yes, that was Ivette's suggestion. Maggie, however, shot it down immediately, as her goal is only to get rid of either Kaysar or James because they were both responsible for Crappy's swift kick in the rear.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

kg73
    Quote Originally Posted by pintobean
    I just read this on another forum - sorry FORT - but here goes. It was mentioned that last night that Maggie and her crew were floating around the idea of keeping Kaysar and voting out Janelle. Reason being by keeping Kaysar, he would have a personal vendetta to get James out of the house. And they also thought that the look on James' face would be priceless. Did anyone here hear any of this conversation last night?
    The only thing I've heard is every time anyone even mentions the thought of keeping Kaysar or trusting Kaysar in the slightest bit....Maggie practically yells "NO!" She seems very firm on this.

Quote Originally Posted by kg73
    The only thing I've heard is every time anyone even mentions the thought of keeping Kaysar or trusting Kaysar in the slightest bit....Maggie practically yells "NO!" She seems very firm on this.
    Darn - hopefully they will change her mind. I'm hoping that James does something really stupid for her to atleast consider it.
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Well, it may not be up to Maggie. All it would take to keep Kaysar is one swing vote and no one would know the difference. If she keeps pissing Ivette off like she has, she may vote to keep Kaysar out of spite. She never needs to own up to it. Its not a done deal. I refuse to give up.

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Well, it may not be up to Maggie. All it would take to keep Kaysar is one swing vote and no one would know the difference. If she keeps pissing Ivette off like she has, she may vote to keep Kaysar out of spite. She never needs to own up to it. Its not a done deal. I refuse to give up.
    You are so right - I like your thinking.
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

Ivette brought up the idea of keeping Kay in the house to scare James but Maggie quickly said "NO!" She is adament on getting Kaysar out.
    "Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States
    can't make it without Texas." - Sam Houston

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    okay anyone else up this morning besides Rachel? I wish I had a mini Real Player so I can watch at work.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by ApolloK
    Ivette brought up the idea of keeping Kay in the house to scare James but Maggie quickly said "NO!" She is adament on getting Kaysar out.
    Even better. That means Ivette is thinking of it. Even if Ivette did NOT do it, maybe April can grow a brain stem and vote to keep Kaysar in - since they have been chatting and all - and then blame it on Ivette who they appear to be starting to mistrust more and more with each passing day.

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    As much as Ivette hates Janelle it could happen! I don't know why Ivette hates Janelle so much, I think she is jealous or something, she (Ivette) is always imitating Janelle too, how she stands and how she sits and so on.............
    I'm NOT Touching YOU! :phhht

+ Reply to Thread