+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/1 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Emma888
    Yeah. . .if only they could come up with something. . .there HAS to be a way!
    A possibility is for the Cappy group to somehow get the Kayser group to tip their hand and let James know that they are aware he is playing both sides. James could panic and be willing to make a deal if he feels like his group is going to turn on him.

aly
    Quote Originally Posted by Estquer
    Weird faces at her yogurt? That's funny! Is it like, spoiled or something?
    I don't think so because she ate the whole thing! I tried to get a screencap of her weird faces. I'll go see if any of them turned out.

aly
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea1994
    A possibility is for the Cappy group to somehow get the Kayser group to tip their hand and let James know that they are aware he is playing both sides. James could panic and be willing to make a deal if he feels like his group is going to turn on him.
    I personally think EVERYONE in the house should confront James and Sarah at once. They should tell them that they ALL know what is going on and threaten that they will be everyone's #1 target if Sarah uses the veto.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Ooooh, the only wrinkle in that plan is that Ivette and James are getting buddy-buddy. If Ivette asks James to play for her, then chances are good that he'll win and be safe if he takes her off of the block. Then what?
    Ivette would have to be the abosulety stupid to pick James after April told her last night that James was trying to weasel up to Ivette and use her. Ivette got pretty mad saying no one can replace her Cappy and then later realized she had been telling James stuff all day.

So I think the rat James will smell is going to be Ivette trying to keep herself from going Cuban on him today.

FORT Irregular
    Quote Originally Posted by aly
    I personally think EVERYONE in the house should confront James and Sarah at once. They should tell them that they ALL know what is going on and threaten that they will be everyone's #1 target if Sarah uses the veto.
    I don't know. . .I think it might be more effective for Maggie to somehow make James think she's offering him a deal. It seems to me that the best way to bait James is by making him think he's getting something out of it.

Obviously, nobody is going to trust anybody - but if she did it immediately before the veto meeting and didn't give them time to really think it through, it could possibly work . . . very doubtful, of course.

aly
    Kaysar and Maggie are whispering at the breakfast table about James (he's in the shower right now).

Maggie is saying that as much as the two groups hate each other, they need to come together for one reason (to get James out).

Hmm.. now Maggie said something about how they shouldn't even be talking about this and April is in charge of this entire project. I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by aly
    Kaysar and Maggie are whispering at the breakfast table about James (he's in the shower right now).

Maggie is saying that as much as the two groups hate each other, they need to come together for one reason (to get James out).

Hmm.. now Maggie said something about how they shouldn't even be talking about this and April is in charge of this entire project. I'm confused.

They decided last night that April would be the go between so James wouldn't catch on.

Does anyone know when the POV ceremony will be held?

aly
    POV will be around noon BB time (about 15 minutes) .. but we'll see if they start on time.

aly
    Hehe, BB just told them that over 1500 batteries will be used this summer for their microphones.

+ Reply to Thread