+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/1 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Irregular

How to save Kaysar. . .

Here's what should have been done - since they claim to ALL want James out.

Maggie should meet with Sarah (and perhaps James) and tell her/them that she's onto their scheme of playing both sides. Then, she could urge them to "earn her trust back" by not using the POV, claiming that Kaysar is the real target anyway. She could even say that no one from her crew would put them up next week to sweeten the pot. If she did this just right, she would never have to make any promises or give "her word" - just let Sarah and James infer certain things.

Then, of course, they would vote James out anyway.

I'm sure there could be more depth to this plan, such as giving them a viable reason why they shouldn't use it. . .otherwise, they'd likely see right through the scheme.

aly
    Howie went back to sleep and Rachel is back to talking to herself and making weird faces at her yogurt

I was really sick yesterday so couldn't watch the feeds closely, but I haven't heard Janelle mention anymore that she wanted to be put up. If she does end up going home this week though, I don't think she'll really care.

FORT Fanatic
    Sarah and James need to go up next week if anyone else gets HOH besides them. Then, if either of them get POV...the other gets the boot.

Quote Originally Posted by aly
    Howie went back to sleep and Rachel is back to talking to herself and making weird faces at her yogurt

I was really sick yesterday so couldn't watch the feeds closely, but I haven't heard Janelle mention anymore that she wanted to be put up. If she does end up going home this week though, I don't think she'll really care.
    Weird faces at her yogurt? That's funny! Is it like, spoiled or something?

aly
    FINALLY everyone is getting up.

Kaysar went out back to talk to Rachel. Rach is talking about how all her friends are going to want to meet Howie after the show.

Kaysar's hair is a mess from his constant twirling.

Big Brother: "PLEASE Stop Singing!"

Big Brother: "I SAAAAAAAAAID, it is time to get up for the DAY!!!!!"
    Rach: "Oohhhh, get 'em BB!"

And now we have fish.

FORT Fanatic
    BB sure does seem to be interacting with them a lot this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Estquer
    Weird faces at her yogurt? That's funny! Is it like, spoiled or something?
    She seemed to CHEW it as well.

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma888

Maggie should meet with Sarah (and perhaps James) and tell her/them that she's onto their scheme of playing both sides. Then, she could urge them to "earn her trust back" by not using the POV, claiming that Kaysar is the real target anyway. She could even say that no one from her crew would put them up next week to sweeten the pot. If she did this just right, she would never have to make any promises or give "her word" - just let Sarah and James infer certain things.

I'm sure there could be more depth to this plan, such as giving them a viable reason why they shouldn't use it. . .otherwise, they'd likely see right through the scheme.
    I agree

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissab73
    Originally Posted by Emma888

I agree

I would think James would smell a rat in such a case anyway.

FORT Irregular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy666
    I would think James would smell a rat in such a case anyway.
    Yeah. . .if only they could come up with something. . .there HAS to be a way!

+ Reply to Thread