+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 8/1 Live Feed Transcripts

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

8/1 Live Feed Transcripts

Please post your live feed reports here. Everyone is welcome to contribute. We ask a few things of you, though, if you wish to do so:

1) Do not cut and paste from other sites. We wouldn't do it to them, and we'd hope they wouldn't do it to us.

2) If nothing is going on that requires a play-by-play, please compile happenings together in one post every 15 minutes or so, rather than a sentence every post.

3) Please note which feed you're on, and if you're covering a feed that someone else has been covering, please change to another to avoid duplication.

4) Remember we're a PG-13 site, even though the feeds are uncensored.

5) Live Feed reporters are allowed to insert a comment or two in their transcripts, but this thread is NOT for discussion of what has happened on a feed. There will be another thread for discussion, and if something really important happens, please start a new thread with a vague title (to avoid spoilers showing up on the front page). This is our most important rule. All posts that are comments or "jokes" and not transcripts will be removed from this thread.
    Thanks again, and enjoy the feeds - whether watching or reading!

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    F1: Kaysar and Janelle in the kitchen talking about The Amazing Race. (2:45pm BB time)

J: So if we did The Amazing Race, we would be really good because youíre really smart.
    K: And you would be good because you just hiked fifteen miles looking cute.
    J: (laughs)
    K: And you know I wouldnít do anything funny.
    J: I know.
    J: The last people who won it were from Miami.
    K: Really?
    K: And at the end you have to run to the final pedestal thing. You see all the couples there.
    J: Really?
    K: Yeah, you have this map and the final destination and you have to sprint to it.
    J: I should have done The Amazing Race, I would have been better at that than this.
    K: I didnít sign up for this, I just came.
    J: I know.
    K: Wasnít it season five that someone got cast for it?
    J: Four, Allison the bitch.
    K: Oh she did????
    J: Uh huh. I love her.
    K: I hate her. Sheís the one that cried in the beginning (mimicking) ďOh my boyfriend is going to hate me.Ē
    J: Uh huh. I love her, sheís funny!
    K: She annoyed the crap out of me!
    J: I love her!
    J: She is like my idol on Big Brother.
    K: I donít consider season four a Big Brother a season, I didnít like it at all.
    K: Iíll tell you whom I liked. Season three, I liked Jason and I liked Danielle- she was funny. I thought Marcelles was really funny.
    J: Me too, he is one of my favorites.
    (Rachel walks in.)
    J: Rachel, who was your favorite?
    R: Me. (laughs)

F3: Kaysar and Janelle outside talking. (4:45pm BB time)

J: Heís not that good if he screws up so many times.
    K: Exactly, heís not that good. He thinks he is but heís not.
    J: I canít believe Sarah is in all his lies.
    K: I think I could have gone all the way if it werenít for this week.
    J: Me too.
    J: Do you think James thinks he can go all the way?
    K: I think he knows that he canít go all the way. He just wants to get through one more week and go to the sequester house. Heís just shooting for the sequester house. He can see the walls closing in. Thatís what he thinks and he just needs to get through one more week.
    J: I think he thinks heís got it in the bag and will win it.
    K: No, heís not that dumb.

J: So itíll be best if James won HOH next week and got rid of Maggie?
    K: Right. Like I said, heíll be riding on this high and will think heís on top of the world. Heíll be caught up in the moment and wonít realize whatís going on around him. You guys just be like, ďGood job, James!Ē and then take him out. He gets blinded by those kinds of things.
    J: You donít think there is any way that heíll put up Howie and Rachel?
    K: Just play dumb, he thinks that now Iím gone you guys wonít know what to do. He thinks that since Iím gone, heís got it. Heíll put up Maggie.
    J: So if it comes down to me, Howie, and JamesÖ we should just let him have it?
    K: If it looks like you guys threw it, the other side will be pissed.
    J: If itís endurance, they wonít notice.
    K: Get rid of Maggie, then James, damnÖ
    J: That would be perfect, huh? Is that the best plan?
    K: Probably.
    J: Itís not the safest.
    K: Itís one of the safest.
    J: What if they run and tell him that his side is planning to turn on him?
    K: Just deny it. Deny everything.
    K: When Iím gone, any information thatís going to be transferred will be coming from April. I told her to tell no one but you.
    J: Okay.
    J: Iím just scared that James is going to turn on us.
    K: If you cover your tracks, and play it cool, you wonít give him any reason to doubt you. He wonít suspect a thing. Thatís why if he gets HOH, itíll be perfect. Reduce their numbers and make it an even playing field, once you get rid of James. At that point theyíll have four, get rid of James, and youíll have fourÖ
    J: Itíll be a clear shot from there if that happens.
    Last edited by EXlurker; 08-01-2005 at 08:17 PM.

F3: Kaysar giving advice to Janelle about the game. (8:10pm BB time)

J: Give me some more advice on the game.
    K: UmÖdonít listen to what people have to tell you. Make your own decisions, but donít be quick to make your decisions.
    K: Listen to what people have to say, make sure your eyes and ears are always open. Look for things that would either prove or disprove what they have to say. Donít rush to judgement, you have to make a clear decision. You canít take everything at face value. Thatís very important in this game.
    J: Uh huh.
    K: Always have two or three plans, not just one. If you can, one of them should be really crazy. In case the other two get stuck, you can always pull the third one out.
    J: Can you give me an example?
    K: Do you want me to give you a real life example or a chess example?
    J: People in here example.
    K: For example, look at what I did. I knew I could have gone for normal players but I was in a difficult position. It wouldnít have change anything. If you need to get more aggressive, you have the third option- something thatís going to completely disrupt the game. It should be crazy.
    K: Like for instance, with the James situation. You have the normal options of putting up Maggie or Ivette, if Maggie gets off you take out so-and-so, if Ivette gets off, you can put someone else like April. Now that was plan A and plan B. Since we found out something else is going on, we have the option for plan C- if everything goes well. One gets off and you put up James. We know that everybody hates him and he double crossed us. Lock in the votes and he is out. Heíll never see it coming.
    (Feed ran out.)

+ Reply to Thread