+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are Evicted Houseguests Being Sequestered Already?

Oh, I didn't think of that. Hmm, maybe a tie could be America's choice?!

I definitely think they ARE bringing people back. Everytime Julie talks to the contestants, she never just says goodbye. She always just says its a summer of secrets... i think BB6 is going to make the kicked off people compete to get back in the house...

btw... im knew to this forum and i am SOO excited to be on and reading on all the posts... all hail king kaysar!

Quote Originally Posted by bblover
    btw... im knew to this forum and i am SOO excited to be on and reading on all the posts... all hail king kaysar!
    bblover!!! I feel like there will have to be LOT's of Hailing to save Kaysar now, but who the heck knows!

When do they typically start putting in jury members into the sequester house? I can't remember how many go in and vote on the final 2. I'm stuck on 7, but that is from Survivor.

Same thing here, Karen. They've put 7 in the last couple of years..... but everyone's of the belief that they're putting everyone in sequester this year.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Just imagine how well Eric and Michael are getting along if they are sequestered together...
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Fanatic
    I have a feeling that if they are being sequestered already, that they are being kept by themselves so that when they go back in the house, they only get to hear the current HGs versions of what has been happening in the house.

Purely speculating, but my guess is they'll have a competition to bring their partner back in to be eligible for the prize... I'm also guessing they're in an area that's attached to the house and they have some observation of the houseguests... They did something similar in the UK...
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brodie
    I'm also guessing they're in an area that's attached to the house and they have some observation of the houseguests... They did something similar in the UK...
    Ooooh, that's an interesting thought. It seems like there might be extra room upstairs.. or... there really IS something behind the subway doors.

Well, there was an article (on a NV newspaper website-I don't remember which one) that said that Crappy and 21 other LVFD's were called into work on a fire (I can't remember where). He might have been sequestered after that but I doubt it.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace
    Well, there was an article (on a NV newspaper website-I don't remember which one) that said that Crappy and 21 other LVFD's were called into work on a fire (I can't remember where). He might have been sequestered after that but I doubt it.
    That wasn't current... it was from a year or so ago.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast