+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 55 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

7/31 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

aly
    Kaysar and Howie were just telling Janelle how much Michael liked her and thought she was the prettiest girl he'd ever seen. Janelle sat there for a few minutes then told the guys that she was going to approach Maggie tomorrow and ask to be put up for eviction in James' place. She really doesn't want to be sequestered and she wants to go see Michael. Howie keeps asking her if she's serious and she keeps saying yes.

aly
    Seems that Janelle, Kaysar, and Howie are now plotting a brilliant plan to keep them in the house and get James out. Kaysar says he has nothing to lose and will approach Maggie tomorrow to offer her a deal. There is hope yet!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Janelle just started laughing while she was drinking orange juice and threw up!!
    Last edited by aly; 07-31-2005 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aly
    Seems that Janelle, Kaysar, and Howie are now plotting a brilliant plan to keep them in the house and get James out. Kaysar says he has nothing to lose and will approach Maggie tomorrow to offer her a deal. There is hope yet!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Janelle just started laughing while she was drinking orange juice and threw up!!

How is that gonna be possible if Sarah is going to use the Veto on James and take him out? Unless their plan is to manipulate Sarah and convince her not to use the Veto, which I totally dont see that coming...Or has the plan got to do with after this nomination?...I dont want anyone from the 'Dream Team' to leave but if I had to choose from these 6, it would have to be.....Ah dang, I dont want any of them to leave, not even James
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

aly
    Those are good questions ... to which I don't know the answers to! I was getting a drink in the kitchen when they started the discussion so I missed the details of the plan. They seem REALLY excited about it though and have been bringing it up every 10 minutes.

aly - if you have the feeds, you know you can rewind, right?
    Count your blessings!

FORT Newbie
    The plan mentioned was, I believe, a final five offer with K/J/R/H, with James and Sarah in the know.

Kaysar knows he has one foot out the door. The only way I can see him staying is by offering a real deal to Maggie - one that would involve her selling out the KKK and Kaysar selling out James and Sarah.

The final five plan that was mentioned earlier would have to be tweaked so that James/Sarah would be told Maggie is joining them but not the final five detail. And Maggie would have to put up one of her own, possibly Ivette, telling the others that she's too close to James and can't be trusted.

Once the week is over, if either James or Sarah get HOH, they put up I/A/B/J and get rid of one of them. If K/J/R/H get HOH, they should put up I/A/B/J to backdoor James. If one of the KKK get it, Maggie should continue to direct them to target J/S.

This plan involves an element of risk once it's revealed (Sarah wins HOH after James is booted, KKK turn on Maggie), but it should get Maggie much closer to the end then in her present situation (KKK minus Maggie can possibly only win luck-based challenges).

This is all contigent on how she views the game. James can't crack her so Kaysar will have to lay all the cards on the table and ask her point blank what her plans for the next couple of weeks are going to be. She has to realize that the KKK are hard to control with James in the picture and that she will be target number one for all the strong players once the week is up. She would not last more than 2 or 3 weeks.

Unfortunately, Maggie does not look like the type to "break friendships" with the very emotional and irrational KKK. If she doesn't go for a deal, she doesn't deserve to win the game anyway. We'll just have to see how things go over the next couple of days.

Sorry to be nit-picky and this is not to start a confrontation, but can we think of another name for Kaysar and company besides the KKK? Just a thought...
    "He is like an Iraqi peach and I want to devour him...take the pit, plant it in the backyard, and HOPE to grow some more."- Marcellus on Kaysar

That's pretty interesting. Maggie has talked about the fact that she knows she'll be nominated and probably gone next week if one of Kaysar's side wins HOH, so I wonder if she'll consider it.

She does value her friendships, but..... I guess we'll have to see if she honestly wants to get further in the game.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by macgrl08
    Sorry to be nit-picky and this is not to start a confrontation, but can we think of another name for Kaysar and company besides the KKK? Just a thought...

KKK is cappy's crew.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 55 123456789101151 ... LastLast