+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455

Thread: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by artmaggot
    Does Kaysar have a chance of staying?
    Sadly - it doesa not appear he would have a snowball's chance in hell of staying. UNLESS BigBrother pulls some wonderful twist that would allow Good to triumph over evil. But don't count your chickens...

But this Big Brother is in America, where the Freedom of Speech is a part of of very founding as a nation.

As for the presents and Birthday parties. Was April's Party any better than Sarah's, or was it her presents?

In defense of CBS and TPTB behind Big Brother, they may have been in talks with the K-Mart corporation, trying to secure presents and rewards for the House Guest but the deal was finalized until after Sarah's party, so that's why they didn't arrive until later.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal
    But this Big Brother is in America, where the Freedom of Speech is a part of of very founding as a nation.
    Right, but you aren't free to scream fire in a crowded theatre if there isn't one.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady
    Right, but you aren't free to scream fire in a crowded theatre if there isn't one.
    Great point!

By the way...welcome!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shady
    As a point of reference, on the Australian version of BB, they are NOT allowed to say racial comments but what they do to penalize, instead of booting them, is to take money off the end prize. That way they HG's police each other as they don't know who's money it is.

BTW...hi...first post, looong time lurker.
    Hi, glad that you're here.
    I like the idea of subtracting money for the ugly remarks. Then all we'd have to wrangle over is which ones fit the criteria of being too ugly or not quite ugly enough for the rule to apply.

kg73, thanks for letting us know what the team with the higher standards is up to. Surely it's a temporay lapse of judgement.
    I'll bet that KMart knows who Janelle is. I can't think where in the world one might find those shorts other than there.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    I'll bet that KMart knows who Janelle is. I can't think where in the world one might find those shorts other than there.
    Apparently fashion in Miami is sorely lacking in comparison to the Midwest. After all, Ivette is the one with the most fashion sense in the house, according to personal shopper Beau. (He probably only says that because he's probably picked out her entire wardrobe, in which case his opinion is highly suspect. )

I can't believe that you don't think the 70's white trim shorts are back en vogue. *sigh*
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Apparently fashion in Miami is sorely lacking in comparison to the Midwest. After all, Ivette is the one with the most fashion sense in the house, according to personal shopper Beau. (He probably only says that because he's probably picked out her entire wardrobe, in which case his opinion is highly suspect. )

I can't believe that you don't think the 70's white trim shorts are back en vogue. *sigh*
    You know what's totally sad? You could be right and I'd never know it. I just know that my daughter and I both wore that kind of shorts when she was a teenager and I was in my thirties. I have seen a few pairs since then but just thought they were leftovers, didn't think that anyone had a wardrobe of them. And Janelle's are so tiny. Guess that's so that they don't get tangled up with the fur on her boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I saw Janelle doing her ironing a couple of days ago. She had at least 3 pair of those things. I laughed - as I remembered wearing shorts like those in 1981. And girl - I had it GOIN' ON!!

+ Reply to Thread