+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 7/31 Live Feed Transcripts

7/31 Live Feed Transcripts

Please post your live feed reports here. Everyone is welcome to contribute. We ask a few things of you, though, if you wish to do so:

1) Do not cut and paste from other sites. We wouldn't do it to them, and we'd hope they wouldn't do it to us.

2) If nothing is going on that requires a play-by-play, please compile happenings together in one post every 15 minutes or so, rather than a sentence every post.

3) Please note which feed you're on, and if you're covering a feed that someone else has been covering, please change to another to avoid duplication.

4) Remember we're a PG-13 site, even though the feeds are uncensored.

5) Live Feed reporters are allowed to insert a comment or two in their transcripts, but this thread is NOT for discussion of what has happened on a feed. There will be another thread for discussion, and if something really important happens, please start a new thread with a vague title (to avoid spoilers showing up on the front page). This is our most important rule. All posts that are comments or "jokes" and not transcripts will be removed from this thread.

Thanks again, and enjoy the feeds - whether watching or reading!

Party for April

Someone: Open your card, this is what you were waiting for.

Ap: I didn't know it was going to happen now? Did y'all know about this?

April opens an envelope and bursts into tears. It's a card or photo from home, addressed to princess. It's signed by her husband "and Pepperoni."

She makes a joke about the wrapping having a Kmart logo, wondering if she will be a spokesperson for Kmart. "I love you, kmart.

She has presents! First one: It's a purple cheetah slip/nightgown thingie. "Did Matt pick this out or Kmart?"

2nd: a white belt with metal studs.

3rd: there's so much screaming I can't figure out what she got, but everyone seems overcome. Maybe a camera? It looks like a camera with a printer.

The cake is banana and they have vanilla ice cream, too.

(Sarah didn't get any presents, did she?)

Maggie; April, you had a great birthday! God, that's amazing!

April saying they picked a crummy picture for the card.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

They discover they can only take 16 pictures because she didn't get any extra discs.

Everyone keeps thanking Kmart. Someone asks April why she says she was surprised (since they had just been on lockdown) but she says that Sarah's was in the evening.

Apparently the picture on the card is mostly of pepperoni, you can't see Matt's face.

I can't see Kaysar in the group, but I'm pretty sure I can hear his voice, so everyone's here for the party.

Maggie and April alone by the pool. Rachel is across the yard out of earshot for the moment.

April tells Maggie that when she went in the gold room to apologize to Sarah for getting birthday gifts, Rachel scooted out of there.

Maggie looks around, then whispers that people on "their" side are telling her to put up Rachel or Howie. She says they will tell everyone everything later tonight.

Rachel comes into range, so the talk switches to April's cigarettes. She found the ones that Ivette and Beau hid. She was hoping to get cigs for her birthday. Maggie says if they are looking out for her best interests they won't give her cigarettes as a luxury item. April might have to switch to nicotine patches.

With Rachel there, it's impossible to talk game. Grr.

+ Reply to Thread