+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/30 Live Feed Discussion

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissab73
    I hate how they all say "Dumb@$$" after everytime Big Brother tells them to do something. For example, Big Brother will say "April, please change your batteries" and then a few houseguest say "Dumb@$$" afterwards. It annoys me.

same here. i keep expecting to hear big brother respond with his famous "STOP THAT"!! :nono

What is with Beau? Every class did a mural. Every Class did a mural. Every class did a mural. I was on student council, I played volleyball, parties... maybe he is so young still that high school was the biggest thing for him so far in his life. (until BB of course).
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

TCW
    Maggie needs to figure out what options she has. Right now there are 3 singles in the house including her. 4 pairs. If she can't lock in Howie and Rachel to pledge their allegance to her group, she should really plan on joining up with the other singles.

Bumping off James will leave 3 other singles with no built in aliance and 3 pairs with a built in alliance. If those 3 pairs are smart they'll join up to get rid of the singles, thus inproving the chance of a big payday for one couple. Otherwise with just singles in the hunt, no one gets the big dollars.

So maggie better start locking down some people. If Kaysar, Janelle, Howie, Rachel, and Sarah come together they'll effectively be even numbers on both sides of a line. And with Maggie sitting among two pairs of April, Jennifer, Ivette, and Beau, Maggies chances of getting to the end are slight at best. As a single, she's outnumbered by any group that has pairs in it.

Maggie and her clan discussed that last night and she said thet if it came down to her and a pair she would step aside and let the pair win. Reason being that they have all agreed to share their winnings. $10,000 if a single wins each $25,000 each if a pair wins.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

I thought they weren't allowed to do that.... I am sure that I read somewhere around here that they can't share for 5 years and that they got in trouble for even discussing it.

That poor girl Sarah, she said she may just sit in the room and cry if James leaves. Then again she said she may turn into a giant bitch. It will be interesting to see her play if James leaves and she gets HOH.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Janelle & Kaysar ROCK! CouchPotato's Avatar
    well I hope they're starting the veto comp -- it's about time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Corine
    Maggie and her clan discussed that last night and she said thet if it came down to her and a pair she would step aside and let the pair win. Reason being that they have all agreed to share their winnings. $10,000 if a single wins each $25,000 each if a pair wins.
    They discussed that earlier yesterday and BB shot them down. They aren't allowed to share their winnings for 5 years... it's in their contract.

eta: James just sat there and coached the other group on how to do what Kaysar did last week with nominations and using the POV replacement. Grrrr...
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

James was just saying that they, as the cast of BB6, were so creative that the producers had to keep changing things to keep up with them. When they was talk of throwing a competition they changed it to individual and then FISH! I think BB did not like the fact that us live feeders heard proof that the producers are directing the path of the game, not that we all didn't know it already.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Janelle & Kaysar ROCK! CouchPotato's Avatar
    guess not

+ Reply to Thread