+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/30 Live Feed Discussion

It seems clear from the Maggie/Beau exchange that they want James out - and they are realizing how weak Ivette is - personally I think she is mentally unstable and could end up getting herself thrown out.....the longer Janelle stays the more chance of this.

What annoys me most about the conversation is that it sounds like the entire team wants to evict James.. and they were excited to think about the knowledge that all of Kaysar's group wants to evict James except for Sarah. But Ivette wants to keep James, so Maggie sounds like she's actually afraid of going against Ivette.

Maggie........she's only one of you. Make Ivette go with YOU, don't conform to HER. Moron.

eta: erika... I agree.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Can't wait til the competition is over ------ PLEASE LET ANYBODY BUT JAMES OR SARAH WIN!!!! I think that this is also going to be a luck type contest, so that the Crappy Crew has some kind of chance.

Rachel let Howie know in the bathroom that the other side is gunning for James. Howie is now telling Janelle, but she's not sure whether to believe it or not...not that she doesn't believe Howie.. but she and Kaysar think they're gunning for Kaysar.

Howie thinks that the other group isn't smart enough to do what Kaysar did last week. They're smart enough to pick up on it and see that it was happening before it happened.... but he doesn't think they either a) are smart enough to put it together secretly and b) have any interest in doing it that way.

To my recollection, BB2 I think it was, with "Dr. Will" and Mike was a pretty contentious group also. Just think about scrubbing the toilet with someone's toothbrush, and groups getting very tight very fast and talking $h!# about each other was pretty close....maybe just further from memory

Quote Originally Posted by Erika221
    It seems clear from the Maggie/Beau exchange that they want James out - and they are realizing how weak Ivette is - personally I think she is mentally unstable and could end up getting herself thrown out.....the longer Janelle stays the more chance of this.
    Did not read this exchange, but would Beau critisize his partner Evilette!

Who won the POV???

Hasn't happened yet.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Janelle & Kaysar ROCK! CouchPotato's Avatar
    is Janelle really sick or is it nerves?

I think it's just nerves... and I think all she's had this morning is coffee.

+ Reply to Thread