+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/30 Live Feed Discussion

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    Okay we got fish on all 4 cams for some reason .......

Nothing but everyone getting ready. James is bitching that the girls change clothes in the bathroom stall, as there's only one stall.

blah blah blah... nothing exciting.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissab73
    Maggie's having a sneezing attack. I think April is in bed with her talking about how she had a dream about Janelle last night messing w/ her husband and now she wants to kick her butt (whatever)
    Hmmmm.... Maybe Maggie is allergic to April :-)
    Last edited by cajro62; 07-30-2005 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny
    Perhaps a bit off-topic, but don't know where else to put this:
    This seems like the most bitter and divisive BB yet. From about the 2nd or 3rd day, there have been people who just cannot stand each other and are very vocal about it. Other seasons there have been bad feelings but they did not seem as dominant and continuing. I can't recall people not at least pretending to be friendly at all evictions, and don't remember anything like refusing to join a birthday celebration.

Does anyone agree, or is my memory just getting foogy?
    Totally agree. With the exception of Kayser, Janelle or Howie, I hate that one of the others could get the money, especially Evilette. I wish someone would get rid of her I mute the sound whenever she opens her mouth. Whoever nominates her and successfully rids the house of her evil ways should get a prize.

Oh my, it looks like Maggie has chosen April to compete with her for POV. I just heard part of their conversation in the HOH room where April said "they keep looking at me like I'm not, but I am."

Maggie "Don't you want to prove them wrong?"
    April "well yeah"

So... it's just a guess at this point, but that's what I'm thinking is that April was talking about people looking at her as if she isn't a good competitor. I could be wrong.

eta: April now down in the subway room with James and Ivette getting dressed. April asks James if he's going to win for the third time in a row. James says they'd better hope not, as he'd be walking around loud and obnoxious.

Ivette questions James about talking with Kaysar. James told her that people on death row feel that they have something in common.
    Last edited by Broadway; 07-30-2005 at 02:39 PM.

Yeah, I caught the end of that exchange. Hmm.. I think one is as good as another there.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Maggie and Beau in the food room. Maggie questions why in the world would they ever let James back into their group when he's proven himself to be completely against them. She says she doesn't want to go against Ivette, but there's no way.

Maggie said that the more James keeps on defending himself and trying to prove himself, the less she trusts him.

Maggie and Beau are completely convinced to get James out. They know that Kaysar is a threat, but James is their first target.

Oh... now it sounds like Beau is playing. Beau says that if he wins he knows it'll make him a target next week.

They say that Ivette is playing personally, not strategically. Rachel scares Maggie the most as a competitor.

Okay... end result.. Beau and Maggie are going to watch how the other four play. Maggie says that if it's obvious that the four of them are working together to get her and Beau out, that's it... whoever takes themselves off she'll put up their partner.

Maggie's boyfriend apparently turns 30 today.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Okay... end result.. Beau and Maggie are going to watch how the other four play. Maggie says that if it's obvious that the four of them are working together to get her and Beau out, that's it... whoever takes themselves off she'll put up their partner.

Maggie's boyfriend apparently turns 30 today.
    Do Beau and Maggie consider Janelle Kaysar's partner?

Yes, they do... even though they know that they werent original partners.

+ Reply to Thread